Meet Destiny Lilac/Dooley-Davenport

January 2015

~Edited July 8, 2015~

Life background:

Destiny was called Lab Rat D before she met the Lilac couple. She was created by Donald and Douglas Davenport. She was created 2 years before the Davenport brothers split. After Donald and Lab Rat D saved the bionic children, it was said that Douglas died in a volcano after the split. She was originally made as an android but because Douglas changed her metal infrastructure, her bones are actual bones, thus letting her feel pain whenever one of her bones hurt.

After leaving Donald, she lived her life with the Lilac's. She named herself Destiny since Donald and Douglas didn't name her. Even though she had a short life with them, they were still part of her second family. They later on die in different vehicle crashes. She meets Leo Dooley in school and lives with him and his mother, Tasha Dooley. Tasha meets Donald and Destiny crosses roads again with Donald. Since Tasha adopted ever since her parents died, Destiny is technically a Dooley-Davenport, but still keeps her last name: Lilac. She now lives with the Dooley-Davenport family and tries to survive the craziness of her new family.

Personality:

Destiny is sometimes sarcastic but really cares about people. She tries to hide her past from everyone, including Donald. She is smart and is clever. Even though she only had 2 years of training, she is great on any type of combat. She can be mean at some points but she means no harm, if you are not evil. She is confident and determined and that makes her a great friend.

Looks:

She has long black/dark brown hair and has brown eyes with a little tan. She has light brown (more like blonde) highlights. She normally wears clothing not too girly. She always wears jeans with her boots and sometimes a leather jacket that stops above her waist. Her hair is straight and she sometimes tie it up if doing anything athletic. Portrayed by Chloe Bennet (girl in pic, up or on side).

Bionics (that she knows of):

-Super Speed (along with agility)
-Super Strength
-Heat Vision
-Plasma Grenades
-Super Smarts
-Force Fields
-Geo-Leaping
-Molecular Kinesis
-Water Manipulation
-Mind Reading (being able to see/communicate with other minds)

-Voice Manipulation (because of Zorah(told later on in book))

Notes from author:
This book is going to be about Season 1 of Lab Rats. I will have 3 separate books for the Lab Rats seasons. This is the first season so until the last chapter of season 1 is done, I will make another book about season 2. Destiny's secret will be revealed at some point but too early.

Also there's a pic of the actor who is going to portray Destiny. Since Destiny was 8 when Donald and Douglas created her, she is technically in her 20's. I made it so that her first 'birthday' (of her being human) counts as one. So if she was 8 while being 1. Then she is 22 while being 14! It's kind of confusing but hopefully you get the idea. Also if you're thinking 'where have I seen that girl?' from the pic, she plays as Skye in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I watched the first few episodes and I saw that she had almost the same looks that Destiny had. Thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!