Pieces of You

Nash wakes up cuddled close to Cameron, it's the best sleep he's had in years. Going to bed with the knowledge that he's here to stay is amazing. He feels well rested and he gets up and glances at the time on his phone.

It's past the time he needs to be up for work, as he tries to get out of bed Cameron's arm shoots out and pulls him back down next to him.

"Where are you going, babe?" Cameron asks in his sexy, raspy morning voice. He wraps his arms around him and buries his face in Nash's neck, pressing a soft kiss there.

"To work?" He says in a questioning manner.

"Mmm, no I don't think so." Cameron murmurs as he tightens his arms around him.

"Cam, I'm not sick or anything. I need to work," Nash tells him softly. He definitely doesn't want to use Cameron just because they moved in. He still needs to work.

"We're going to be busy today," Cameron tells him. "It's called a paid day off. It's in your work contract, I promise you."

Nash chews his lips softly and then relaxes into Cameron's arms.

"That's my baby," Cameron says softly and he presses another kiss on his neck. He runs his hand up and down Nash's chest making Nash shiver and goosebumps erupt all over his body.

Cameron smiles, happy that he causes that sort of reaction in Nash.

"We're going to my lawyers office to pick up the custody papers. Then we'll pay you father a visit in jail. We'll drop off the custody papers at the court and lastly we're going shopping." Cameron tells him as he continues to caresses Nash gently.

"Shopping for what?" Nash asks him as he lets his eyes close shut.

"Hayes and Sky need new clothes. You guys aren't stepping foot in that nasty ass trailer ever again." Cameron says firmly, he omits the fact that he also plans to get Nash clothes because he knows he'll argue that he doesn't need it. He also knows that he won't argue about buying Sky and Hayes clothes so that's why he only brings them up.

"So cuddle with me a bit, I already checked on Hayes earlier, he's doing okay and I called the school to let them know neither of them would be going in today," Cameron says softly and he kisses Nash's shoulder gently.

Nash starts to cry quietly and he sniffles softly causing Cameron to sit up and look at Nash worriedly.

"Baby, are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He asks as he wipes his tears tenderly, his heart starts beating faster as he worries that he did something wrong.

"You did everything right," Nash replies quietly. "It's.. it's just amazing to have someone to share responsibility with. Not everything is on me. I love my siblings, I love them to death but every responsibility was on me. If I didn't do it, it didn't get done. Everything was up to me."

"Well it's not anymore baby. I'm here now and I'll share the burden with you," Cameron tells him softly and pulls him back into his arms.

They lie there for a while just resting together, Nash clings to Cameron, he doesn't want to ever let go.

Eventually they get up and get showered and dressed. They check in on Hayes and Skylynn before they head over the lawyer's office.

The lawyer walks them through the custody papers, Chad will sign over full custody of Hayes and Skylynn to Nash and in exchange the charges will be dropped.

Nash feels sick that he will walk free but Hayes and Sky are too important to him. Cam and Nash head over to the jail where Chad is held, they sit together at a table and Nash grips Cameron's hand tightly. His leg bounces with anxiety as they wait for Chad to be escorted in.