I Want You and Your Beautiful Soul

Nash never imagined that one year of his life would contain such dramatic changes. When he looks back on his life before Cameron he knows that it's all worth it because it led him right to the love of his life.

He's cuddled up to Cameron in their room. His boyfriend is still sleeping but Nash is awake and he runs his hands over Cameron's stomach softly as his mind wanders.

He works with Cameron on learning how to run the farm. He and Cameron share the responsibility and it feels so good to Nash to have a partner. He's no longer alone, all of the burden is no longer completely on him. It's such a relief to Nash to no longer have to worry about the lights being cut off or what the kids are going to eat the next day because the fridge is bare.

Cameron's grandmother attempts to see her grandson but he refuses to see her or talk to her. Kitty realizes that she has lost her only grandchild and although she is in denial for a while, eventually she realizes that it is all her fault.

Taylor gets the job on the farm and to Cameron's surprise he's a hard worker. He slowly becomes friends with Taylor again, their relationship is never the same but it is mended.

It's on a warm sunny afternoon that Cameron plans his proposal to Nash. He knows that there is nobody else that he would ever want to be with. Nash is it for him.

They go horseback riding to the small creek he took him the first time while Rosa watches over Hayes and Skylynn. He lays out the blanket and they eat their picnic lunch. Cameron holds Nash in his arms and feeds him strawberries, he presses soft kisses on his lips, licking the juice left by the strawberries.

He turns Nash around in his arms and then face each other.

"I love you so much, baby. You are the only person in the world for me, I know it. I'm so happy with you and the kids, you guys bring so much joy to my life, I don't know what I would do without you guys. You're such an integral part of my life. I love everything about you, Nash. Your kindness, your love, your warmth, your selflessness. You're so perfect, baby. I know I don't deserve you but I'm so thankful that I have you in my life." Cameron tells him softly and Nash looks at him with wide eyes. Cameron takes out a small black box from his pocket.

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?" Cameron asks, his heart flutters nervously as he waits for Nash's answer.

"God of course I will. I love you too, baby. So much. You saved us and there's no way we can ever adequately thank you for that." Nash says to him softly and Cameron slips the engagement ring on his finger.

Their lips meet in the middle as they kiss each other passionately. They lie there on the blanket and they kiss until their lips are dry and swollen.

Eventually they pack up and head back to the ranch. Nash keeps looking at his ring unable to believe that he's engaged to his high school crush. The man who saved him and became the love of his life.

Hayes and Skylynn are excited for their engagement. Although they knew they were here to stay this time, the fact that Nash will marry him cements that.

Nash and Cameron plan their wedding relatively quickly. They're holding it on the farm in the gazebo. It's decorated very nicely for their big day. Gina and John fly in for the wedding.

Hayes is the ring bearer and Skylynn is the flower girl.

The ceremony is beautiful, it's filled with love and their closest friends and family attend.

They spend their honeymoon on a cruise, Nash has never been outside the country and the cruise has multiple stops in different islands. They have an amazing time together and the next vacation they decide to bring Skylynn and Hayes.

It isn't a happily ever after, it's tough being young and raising 2 kids. But together they work through all the problems that they face.

A/n- I know I said 1 more chapter and an epilogue but this is it. I hope you guys like it, thank you for the votes/comments they really inspired me to write more!! Check out my new story Inevitable Withdrawal of you haven't already♡♡