Fly, Let Me Fly

Nash wakes up slowly, he's warm and he's lying comfortably on a hot body. At first he's confused and then it hits him, he's back at Cameron's house, he smiles as he snuggles closer to Cameron. Cameron has been awake for a few hours, he has just been lying there basking in the warmth of Nash's body, he had been so happy when he woke up in the morning and realized it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning, baby." He says softly as he trails his finger up and down Nash's side. Nash opens his eyes and meets Cameron's gaze. He stares into the blue eyes he missed so much.

"I'm so happy you're here," he murmurs as he leans in and kisses the tip of Nash's nose. He continues to kiss Nash's face tenderly until he presses a soft kiss on Nash's lips. Morning breath was the least of his worries, he just wants to be as close as he can to Nash. They kiss softly and slowly, getting to know each other's lips again. Cameron sucks on Nash's bottom lip, he missed kissing those plump lips that drove him crazy, that still drive him crazy.

Heat spreads throughout his body as he gets worked up, he slides his hand underneath Nash's shirt and relishes rubbing his hand on Nash's toned stomach. He slips his tongue into Nash's mouth maintaining the languid pace of their kiss. Their tongues tangle together, swirling around each other in a perfect dance.

Nash slides his hand underneath Cameron's shirt as well, wanting to feel his skin, wanting to be connected completely to Cameron. Cameron starts to grind his erection against Nash's and Nash moans softly into their kiss.

It's the perfect moment , the love that flows between them feels like nothing else in the world. They are like 2 puzzle pieces that fit together, without the other, they feel lost. Nash thanks fate for bringing them back together, for making Nash see that the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving Cameron.

He vows never to let anyone come between them.

Cameron pulls away from Nash slightly and they smile at each other.

"I love you, baby." Nash murmurs and he makes Cameron smile wider.

"I love you too, Nash." He replies tenderly. He leans in and licks Nash's neck, he sucks and bites at that spot making Nash moan and tug on Cameron's hair tightly. Cameron continues to attack that spot, he loves to make Nash moan and squirm beneath him.

There's a light knock on the door and Cameron pulls away from Nash's neck and groans softly.

"Nashy?" Skylynn's sweet voice comes through the door and a few more light knock. Cameron immediately stands and opens the door to make sure that everything's okay with Skylynn.

She's in her pajamas and her hair is a mess but she's still so adorable.

Cameron picks her up and she wraps her little arms around his neck. "What's wrong, princess?"

He walks back to the bed and lies down with her sitting on his chest.

"I thought I dreamed we were here but I woked up and I have a swing in my room, and my room is pink and there's horsey's on the wall," she rambles happily. Nash grins at Skylynn's happy babbling, she had been so quiet the last few months. Nash regrets leaving so much, it affected his siblings in a negative way but he was too stubborn to come back, he was afraid that Cameron wouldn't want them back, that he hated Nash for leaving him without an explanation.

Skylynn gets off of Cameron and jumps down to the floor.

"I'm gonna play with my dolls!" She exclaims and then runs off to her room. Cameron laughs as he stands to close and lock the door again. He crawls back into bed, the smile falling off of his face as he studies Nash.

"Tell me everything, I want to know what you did when you left," Cameron tells him, he pulls Nash close to him and Nash begins to speak.

He tells Cameron about how he and his two siblings walked to the bus stop and bought tickets to the town that Cameron found them in. Nash had enough money to pay for 1 week at the extended stay motel. He went from business to business looking for a job and filling out applications. If he didn't have a job right away, the motel would kick them out and they would have nowhere to go.