Thought I Was Lost

Nash Grier- Dallas. He looks down at his new ID and he smiles widely. Him and Cameron are finally married, they had a lovely wedding outside in the gazebo. Nash is currently packing for their honeymoon and he's excited because he's never left the country and he hasn't been on vacation since before his mother died. They're flying out to Florida and boarding the ship at a Port Canaveral.

He jumps as arms wrap around his waist but relaxes when Cameron presses a gentle kiss on his shoulder. He gets spooked easily still, the beatings he endured are still fresh on his mind. Cameron has mended his broken heart but there are still times when Nash is scared and he needs his husband to comfort him.

"Almost done packing, baby?" Cameron asks softly and he starts to rub Nash's stomach gently.

"Mmhmm, I can't wait. I've never been on a cruise before," Nash murmurs and Cameron turns him around and kisses him softly.

"It's amazing. Our room is going to be pretty awesome, I was able to get the penthouse suite before it was snatched up. You'll never want to leave," he tells Nash and Nash grins excitedly.

They take their luggage out to the car and hug Hayes and Skylynn goodbye. They were so excited to be part of the wedding, now that they're married it means they're definitely never leaving. They've settled into their new lives easily and that makes Nash so happy.

He would have never imagined when he was in the midst of being beaten by Chad that his life would change so drastically and that he'd be able to escape from the clutches of their evil father. He thought he would have to endure it forever, for the sake of the children. He could never have abandoned them, he was all they had. But now Cameron has given them the family they deserve, they have adoring 'grandparents' and a happy home life.

Nash will miss his siblings while they're gone this is the first time since their mother died that he will be apart from them for an extended period of time. But he knows they'll be fine with Rosa, she treats them like family.

They arrive at the airport and Cameron parks the car in short term parking. They grab their bags and check into their flight. They're flying nonstop to Florida and it's actually not too far from North Carolina. Nash feels nervous as they board the plane, Cameron got them first class seats so they're able to stretch their legs and get comfortable. He sits at the window seat and stares in fascination as they take off to their destination. He grips Cameron's hand tightly and Cameron leans over and kisses his cheek gently to soothe him.

"Relax baby, we'll be there before you know it," Cameron says quietly and Nash nods, he knows Cam is trying to calm him down. He ends up falling asleep on Cameron's shoulder and the latter wakes him gently when it's time to leave the plane.

They catch a cab to the port and when Nash sees the ship he gasps. It's huge.

They're escorted inside and Nash stares at their luxurious room in awe. There's a jacuzzi tub and the balcony has an amazing view. They're on the top floor of the ship and Nash stares out to the water, he takes it all in. He's exhausted but he doesn't want to miss a second of this entire experience. Cameron comes up behind him and wraps his arms around Nash tightly. He laces their fingers together and rests them on Nash's stomach.

"You like it, baby?" He murmurs softly into Nash's ear and nuzzles his neck gently.

"I love it, Cam. Everything is so amazing, it's crazy to think that last year I was practically starving and now I'm here with you. And it's all because of you, I'm so grateful to have you, baby. I love you so much," he says softly.

"You deserve the world, Nash and I'll do everything in my power to give it to you." Cameron says and Nash turns and wraps his arms around Cameron's neck. They meet in the middle for a deep, passion filled kiss.