I Found a Boy

There are no words to describe how Nash feels in this moment. It was completely unexpected, when he turned around to see who had touched him he never expected it to be Cameron. And yet it is, he's standing right in front of Nash, kissing him hungrily. Cameron is kissing him like a man dying of thirst who stumbles upon an oasis. His hands are tightly gripping Nash's shirt, as if he's scared that Nash might disappear if he doesn't hold him close enough.

The feelings and thoughts that are racing through Cameron are indescribable. He has an incredible mixture of love, elation, disbelief and wonder. He can't believe it, he can't comprehend that he is kissing Nash, right at this moment. That somehow fate allowed them to cross paths in the most improbable way. There were so many things that could have gone differently and it would have shifted their separate paths, and they might never have crossed again.

Cameron was never a big believer of fate or kismet. He always believed that you create your own path and destiny is a thing for dreamers. But this changes his entire outlook, he knows that fate exists and that it brought him and Nash together again.

Cameron finally tears himself away Nash's lips to catch his breath and they share an intense look. "I swear to fucking God Nash, you will never leave me again."

He practically growls at Nash. Now that he finally has his baby back in his arms, Cameron feels a surge of anger. Anger at the fact that Nash would just leave and start a new life without him, without even talking to him or communicating. He just leaves without a single word to Cameron. Cameron went to sleep with everything perfect and woke up to his worst nightmare.

He grabs Nash's hand and begins to drag him to his truck.

"Cameron, what the-" Nash starts to speak but the look Cameron gives him causes him to close his mouth. He unlocks the truck and pushes Nash into the passenger side. He locks the truck, engaging the child locks.

Nash is shocked, first by Cameron's sudden reappearance into his life and then by his almost angry reaction of finally finding Nash. Nash tries to open the door to chase after Cameron, the door won't unlock and he realizes that Cameron engaged the child locks and he's stuck in there until Cameron returns.

Cameron finds one of the workers and he helps him locate his shipments. He loads the boxes onto the back of his pick up truck.

"By the way tell your boss that Nash Grier quits, effective immediately," Cameron tells him, almost as an afterthought.

Cameron gets into the divers side of the pick up truck and it roars to life when he turns the key in the ignition.

He grips the wheel tightly and he breathes deeply and he forces himself to calm down. The months that he's spent away from Nash have made him lose perspective a little bit. He needs to remind himself who the true villain in this situation is and that's his grandmother. He knows her and her way of saying cuts as deep as a knife does, Nash had no hope against the vicious words of a bitter, old woman who knew exactly what to say to get her way.

"I'm sorry, baby." He says quietly and a warm feeling spreads through his body as it hits him that he has his baby back, that he can call him baby again because he's physically here. He's no longer just a memory in his brain, or a picture in his phone, or a scent on his pillow that has long since faded away.

He turns his head and looks at Nash, who's staring at him with wide, shocked eyes.

"Fuck..." he mutters as he takes in Nash's appearance. He rubs his eyes, attempting to hold his emotions. He can feel his heart shatter into a million pieces again, he presses the disengage button for the child locks. "You don't fucking love me anymore, do you? I come roaring in like some fucking barbarian, telling you about how you're never leaving me again and all I did was scare you and-"