Dancing In The Wind

Nash and Johnson sit on his bed, they're sitting Indian style and they're facing each other.

"So, you disappeared for like...forever. What was that all about? I was so excited to hang out with you and become close to you," Johnson asks him and Nash picks at the skin on his thumb. He frowns a bit and sighs softly.

"I just... let Cameron's grandmother get into my head. I was so fucking stupid to listen to her and it almost cost me the love of my life. I'm so lucky that Cameron randomly found me in that warehouse where I was working," Nash explains, he's not keeping anything from his friend. He knows that they're going to be the best of friends.

"That fucking bitch, all she cares about is appearances and social status." Johnson comments and I nod, agreeing with him.

"So Cam is basically cutting her out of our life. He's not inviting her for anything. It's a shame because his grandfather is a decent person, but she's intolerable. I'm glad he's getting rid of her." Nash confesses and Johnson smiles at him.

"I heard that Taylor had to get a job, he's working at McDonald's," Johnson laughs and Nash can't help but to feel a little triumphant. Taylor has become the very thing he abhorred and the irony is sweet.

"I can't help but feel kind of good that that happened. He was such an asshole to me during school and when I first was with Cameron," Nash explains and Johnson nods in agreement.

"He was always so flashy too, he definitely liked to show off. Now he has nothing and I doubt he's going to even last long at McDonald's." Jon tells me and they laugh softly.

Cameron opens the door and gives them a surprised smile as he enters the bedroom.

"Hey Jack, I didn't know you were here," he says as he approaches the bed. He leans in and gives Nash a soft kiss on his lips. "Hey baby, how was your day?"

"It was good, I just relaxed mostly. I went to the barn and helped out for a bit but Aaron has a new guy working with him so there wasn't much for me to actually do." Nash tells him and he sits on the bed next to them.

"Well I should get going, I'm meeting Jack for dinner and I still have to get ready," Johnson says and he leans over and gives Nash a hug before standing up and leaving, he shuts the door behind him.

Cameron takes his spot on the bed and he lies down pulling Nash on top of him. Nash immediately presses a kiss on Cameron's lips, Cameron responds kissing him deeply and his hands goes to Nash's ass and he squeezes his asscheeks tightly. He grinds his erection against Nash's and they moan at the contact. Cameron licks Nash's lips and he presses wet, hot kisses down his jaw to his neck.

Nash moans as they continue to grind against each other.

"Fuck..." Cameron curses and he goes back to kissing and sucking on Nash's sweet spot. Nash pulls away and gets in between Nash's legs. He palms his erection slowly through his pants.

"Baby don't tease me," he moans and Nash smirks as he pulls down Cameron's pants and he immediately starts to suck on his hard cock. "Fuck yes, just like that baby."

He pulls on Nash's hair and then grips it tightly and controls the pace of Nash's sucking. He looks down at him as he moans his name.

Nash deep throats him and he gags, he swallows trying to fight against the reflex. He still feels like he's not good at blow jobs and he wants to please Cameron. He wants to make him feel good just like Cameron does to him.

"Mmmm, baby your mouth feels so good, fuck." He moans and pushes his head down faster. Nash can tell that he's about to cum. He pulls off of his cock and Cameron lets out a moan of frustration.