S1 Episode 10: Sound and Fury

Bulkhead, Serenity, and Sari are looking through a window at one of the toy stores. "So, what do you want for your construction date celebration?", Bulkhead asked.

Sari laughed slightly. "You mean her birthday, Bulkhead?", Serenity corrected.

"Maybe something sweet? Maybe something pretty? Something loud.", Sari said. Then, a little kid came out of no where, riding a stuff pony, and fires at the store.

"Attention shoppers! I'm Professor Princess, and I'm here to save you. From all these awful violent toys.", Professor Princess said, throwing some sharp flowers at the store. Bulkhead stopped some of them, though.

"How about we take this somewhere else?", Bulkhead asked. "You didn't say please!", Professor Princess pointed out, as she shot exploding stuff animals at Bulkhead.

"Speaking of violent...", Serenity said, going over to make sure Bulkhead was alright. "Onward, powder sugar! Let's discontinue these knotty battle toys once and for all!", Professor Princess said.

As the unicorn was about to shoot at the store, Serenity quickly stepped in her path. "I don't want to hurt you.", Serenity said.

"Then, from one princess to another, get our of the way!", Professor Princess threatened. "This girl needs to cut down on some sweets.", Sari said, as she plugged in her key turning up the volume on some speakers.

Serenity quickly moved, as the sound caused the girl to be distracted, as Bulkhead grabbed the unicorn's horn which caused it to explode destroying the pony. "Powder sugar! No!", Professor Princess cried.

"Thanks Sari, Seri! Couldn't have done it without you two.", Bulkhead thanked, as they fist bumped and Bulkhead pretended to be in pain. "Please.", Sari said, sarcastically, and Serenity laughed at his antics.

"A powerful tool, wielded by such carelessness by a mere child. I would put that key to much better use.", Megatron said, working within Sumdac's lab. He then turn the screen to look at Princess Serenity.

"And to think after all this time, you and I would finally run into each other.", Megatron continued. Mr. Sumdac walked in, examining Sparkplug.

"Poor, Sparkplug. Last year's birthday present and she's already forgotten you. It's my daughter's birthday and I need to make her the perfect present.", Mr. Sumdac said. "Perhaps I can be of some assistance in that matter. I've observed that both your daughter and Princess Serenity have a keen interest in the odd sound patterns you Earthlings seem to enjoy.", Megatron told him.

The professor soon smiled at this. "Music, yes! She does love it. The louder, the better, apparently. Interesting the princess enjoys it too.", Mr. Sumdac said.

"She's just like her mother in that way...", Megatron said. "You knew the princess's mother?", Mr. Sumdac asked.

"Yes, but right now is not the time to discuss it. Coincidentally, my seemingly limitless spare time, I have been tinkering with plans for a interactive musical robot. Is something wrong with it?", Megatron asked, as the professor had a puzzled look on his face. "No, its perfect! I just wouldn't expect an Autobot to design something to entertain a human.", Mr. Sumdac said, as he walked off.

"I assure you, it will be more fun than your daughter can handle.", Megatron said. At the park, they have the decorations all set up for Sari's party.

"They came.", Mr. Sumdac said. "Of coarse they came. Your their parent's boss.", Sari commented, as the children approached.

"I hope we don't have to stay long. That girl is a weirdo.", one kid said. "Who knows? Maybe she got better.", another kid said.