S2 Episode 14: A Bridge Too Close (Part 1)

"Mix Master, Scrapper, in honor of your successful construction of me and my queen Sadira's space bridge...", Megatron said. He then turned and looked at Serenity, who was in her fallen form, smiling up at him. 

Megatron then looked down at the Decepticons symbol she bore. "The time has come to fully initiate you both into the ranks of the Decepticons. Now, repeat after me, I pledge unquestioning loyalty to Megatron and the Decepticons cause.", Megatron continued. 

Mix Master and Scraper then repeated his words. "I shall devote my spark to achieving our goal of a Decepticon-controlled Cybertron, by any means necessary.", Mix Master and Scraper repeated. 

"And annihilate all who have driven us from our rightful homeworld.", Megatron said. "Surrender is not an option.", Mix Master and Scraper repeated. 

"Welcome brave Decepticons. Your destiny awaits.", Megatron said, as he branded the two. Sadira was smiling the whole time, as they screamed in pain. 

"Rise up and serve your new masters.", Megatron commanded, as he wrapped his arm around Sadira, pulling her into him. "There's going to be oil, right?", Mix Master asked. 

"Weak minded fools...", Sadira whispered to Megatron. He smirked down at her and then turned to look at the space bridge. 

"With this Allspark fragment powering up our space bridge, nothing will stand in the way of victory. Would you care to do the honors, my dear?", Megatron asked, as Sadira took the fragment and put it in the power generator. "Professor Sumdac, if you would care to do us the honor?", Sadira asked. 

"Serenity, this isn't you! Please don't do this!", Professor Sumdac pleaded. Sadira then slammed her fist into the glass. 

"I'm no longer that weakling Serenity! She never had the power to do what I can do! Megatron has finally freed me, Sadira. The true ruler of Cybertron! Me and Megatron will rule together and I will have my revenge for what they did to the Fallen, my father.", Sadira yelled out. The professor then looked sadly at her. 

He then went to turn on the bridge, but nothing happened. "I don't understand what's wrong. The power sequencing won't respond. Perhaps I misinterpreted the schematics.", Professor Sumdac said. 

Megatron then groaned. "Don't worry, my love.~", Sadira said, placing a kiss on Megatron's cheek. 

"If our space bridge is to become a reality, it would appear we should acquire additional help.", Sadira continued. Elsewhere on the moon. 

"Never before have I seen a more impressive group of lethal fighting machines. Pretty good looking if I do say so myself.", Starscream gloated, as he looked at his clones. "That pompous bag of bolts Megatron won't know what hit him! He'll be crushed in our wake and the princess will be mine!", Starscream stated, as he put one of the cone heads on, before taking a small piece of the Allspark fragment and putting it inside. 

"Us? Against Megatron? Are you insane?! I think I just sprung an oil leak.", one clone said. "Silence you fool! Megatron is a worthless pile of scrap metal compared to my genius! And the princess should be grateful that we would even want her.", Starscream growled. 

"Brilliant observation. Brilliant! But, your genius pales in comparison to our leader. The original Starscream.", another clone stated. "Oh, I could listen to this one all day.", Starscream said. 

"What are you talking about? I'm the original Starscream.", one clone said. "Liar! I'm the original Starscream!", another clone told them. 

"I never said I was the original Starscream.", one clone said. "You just did it right now.", another clone argued.