S3 Episode 15: Endgame (Part 1)

Prowl sat down in the base, using his newfound ninja power to lift a barrel of oil. "Master Yokatron had it pegged. You the real deal, Prowl. So, how come you never wrapped up your cyber ninja training?", Jazz asked, as Iron Strike watched from the side and was listening with interest.

Prowl gave a knowing look at Violet, but it was also a shameful one. Violet smiled and tried to reassure her love.

But, she also knew that it wouldn't lift his spirits. A sudden honking interrupted the moment.

"Guys! Guys!", Bumblebee called out, making Prowl drop the barrel. Bumblebee and Bulkhead then came racing in.

"Big news!", Bumblebee yelled out, as they slipped on the oil. Jazz and Voilet backed up, while Prowl hopped out of their way.

Bumblebee slammed into the wall. Bulkhead then slammed into him.

"That's two reasons right there.", Prowl said, pointing at the bots. Harvester and Jetstar then came in laughing, enjoying their time to get to know one another.

But, their laughter dies, seeing the state their mechs were in. Before either one could ask, the mech transformed and walked up to the others.

"I just picked up Omega Supreme's energy signature! And-", Bulkhead started to say, before Bumblebee finished for him. "He's on the moon! Earth's moon!", Bumblebee continued.

And that is exactly where the Decepticon's were, planning their next attack. "Shockwave, have you extracted those recognition codes, yet?", Megatron asked.

"Soon, my liege. I just need to probe a little deeper.", Shockwave said. Arcee's head was now open.

A bunch of wires hooked up to her processor. "Good morning, young bots! My name is teaching unit Arcee687040. But, you may call me Arcee.", Arcee said, her looking nowhere in particular.

"Forgive me, Lord Megatron. That data appears to be from older data tracks. From before the war. It seems she was once a school teacher.", Shockwave explained. "We need those codes to control Omega Supreme. And if any bot can access them, it is you, my ever loyal Shockwave.", Megatron complimented.

"Oh, looks like Megatron has a new favorite! And I'll give you a hint... It ain't you!", Starscream whispered to Lugnut. Lugnut then walks forward, hitting Shockwave out of the way, as he speaks to Megatron.

"How about me, master? Have I not served you loyalty?", Lugnut asked. "That is a very good question, young bot.", Arcee started to say.

"While you were fawning at Megatron's feet, I was risking spark and servo as a double agent on Cybertron!", Shockwave yelled our, while picking himself up. "Cybertron is our home planet. We must protect it from the growing Decepticons menace... Menace... Decepticon menace...", Arcee kept repeating, getting on Megatron's nerves.

"Can't you shut her up? She makes Blitzwing sound like he's got his head screwed on straight!", Megatron complained. "You see, now he even likes Blitzwing better than you.", Starscream said to Lugnut.

"No!!!", Lugnut yelled out, slamming Shockwave up against the wall. "I'm the most faithful!", Lugnut continued.

"Have you blown a gasket?! I'm trying to work here!", Shockwave said, while pushing Lugnut away. Soon, both of them were fighting.

Another thing that was getting on Megatron's nerves. "Oh for spark's sake!", Megatron groaned, while facepalming.

Little did they know, that their fighting caused Starscream to fall off his perch. "That should keep them busy, while I tend to some urgent business.", Starscream said, before starting to roll down the hall.