S1 Episode 3: Transform and Roll Out (Part 3)

The episode opens up in the city of Detroit, with the loud sounds of cars honking their horns, heard in the background. Cut to a huge traffic jam on the free-way and an annoyed man angrily shouting out, "C'mon! Move it! I might as well be walking here!"

"Hey, good idea!", Bulkhead said, showing that he was in his vehicle form, right behind the man. He then de-transforms into his robot mode and walks away, shocking many of the drivers he passes by.

Meanwhile, at a nearby park, Prowl is seen standing by a statue peacefully. Then, two teens approach him with one saying, "Look! It's one of those Autobots!"

Prowl sees them and looks kinda confused, at first. He then begins to feel his head and realizes that he has gotten pigeon poop on top of his head.

Cut to Serenity, who is seen taking a walk down the street. Suddenly, she is stopped by a little boy, who kindly asked, "Excuse me? Can I have your autograph, please?"

Serenity smiled and said, "Sure! Uh... What exactly is an "autograph"?" The boy handed her a pen and pointed to the piece of paper in his hand, indicating she needed to sign her name.

Slowly understanding what he meant, Serenity then wrote her name in beautiful cursive and handed the pen back to the small child. "Thank you!", the little boy beamed, as he ran away with a smile on his face.

"No problem, young organic human!", Serenity says, waving her hand. Just then, she felt someone tap her shoulder and Serenity turned to see many other admirers, who also wish to have her autograph.

"Miss Serenity! Can I have your autograph?", one male asked. "No, wait! Do me first! I'm your biggest fan!", another male shouted.

They all soon started surrounding Serenity, which made her feel uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting. Quickly, she ran away screaming, as her many admirers and followers chased after her.

"AAAHHH!!!", Serenity screamed, as she ran away from the huge crowd and hopefully to find her other fellow Autobots. Elsewhere, Bumblebee is seen in his vehicle mode at a local burger joint, ordering himself some food.

"Welcome to Burger Bot. May I take your order?", a man asked, through a microphone. "This is how we humans fuel up.", Sari tells Bumblebee.

She then sticks her head out the window and says, "I'll have a Big Bot Burger with large fries and a Robo-shake." "That'll be $10.95, please. Would you like a pie with that?", the man said.

"No thanks.", Sari told them. Suddenly, the menu sign turns into a robot and opens up it's chest compartment, showing the meal Sari ordered.

"Big Bot Burger, large fries, and Robo-shake. Have a burgerific day.", the man said. Meanwhile, Ratchet was in his vehicle mode and parked at a "No Parking" sign.

He had many traffic tickets on his front window. Then, a police officer approached Ratchet and gave him another ticket.

Ratchet then transformed into his robot form and says, annoyed, "Hey! Can't a bot get a stasis nap around here?!" He then removes the traffic tickets from his chest and throws them away, before walking off.

Cut to a playground, with children laughing and playing around the area. "We Autobots and Serenity are programmed to respect the source of life and protect it at all cost. For us, that means one thing... the Allspark.", Optimus Prime explains to Sari, as he looks at the children playing.

"Yet you organics are life. Which means we must protect you, as well. But, how is it you are able to make these new... smaller organics?", Optimus Prime asked, as he pointed to a baby in a stroller. Sari then leans into his ear and whispers something to him, which causes Optimus to look shocked and blush bright red.