S3 Episode 10: Human Error (Part 1)

It was Christmas Eve. Everyone was shopping or preparing for the holidays.

Except for two Cybertronians. "Hey, Prime! Seri! How come you guys are still patrolling?", Jetstar asked.

"Everyone is back at the plant and ready to party.", Bumblebee finished for her. "It's Soundwave. I see him everywhere I look.", Optimus said, referring to all the posters around the city of the new Soundwave toy.

Serenity then transformed. "I know what you mean, Optimus. It's a little bit unsettling.", Serenity said.

Optimus then transformed with her, as they looked at an advertisement for the toy. "The interactive Soundwave toy sings! He dances! He does it all! And he can still be delivered just in time for that last-minute gift.", Powel said, as the phone rang.

"Oh! We have another caller.", Powel continued. Then, Mr. Sumdac appeared on the screen.

"That toy rightfully belongs to me, Powel! You are a thieving crook!", Mr. Sumdac said, angrily. "And a Merry Christmas to you too, Professor Sumdac. But, I acquired these toys patterns fair and square when I own your company. Now, I'm sharing Soundwave around the world. For only 19.99 each.", Powel told him.

"19.99?! How does he do it?", Mr. Sumdac asked. "Prime, I knocked Soundwave into a million pieces. Do you remember, Serenity? He can't hurt us now.", Bulkhead asked, through the comms.

"Yeah, I remember. But, we also thought he was a toy back then too, Bulkhead. What if this is different?", Serenity said, shivering a bit. Optimus wrapped his arm around her, as she leaned into his touch.

"I looked into it, Serenity. It's just a toy. From what I've heard, that toy that was created back then was made by Megatron. This toy is just made by humans.", Harvester stated. "Yeah, come on home. Sari is showing us how to celebrate the holiday season in style.", Bumblebee added.

"Tell them we are making oil nog.", Sari said. "Oil nog?", Optimus and Serenity both asked at the same time, while looking at each other.

"I'm afraid to ask.", Optimus whispered to Serenity, before kissing her on the forehead. Sari then called them through the comms.

"Come on, Sis! This will be so much fun.", Sari said. "Okay! Okay! We're on our way. Love ya!", Serenity said to her little sister.

"Love ya, too! And tell my future brother-in-law I said hi!", Sari said, before signing off. Both Optimus and Serenity blushed at that.

Then, a small Soundwave toy walked right in front of Optimus, before it disappeared into the crowd. "Did you see that?", Optimus asked Serenity.

"See what?", Serenity asked. Optimus didn't answer her, as he started to pursue the toy.

"He's up on the tracks.", Optimus said, while pointing. "Give me a boost.", Serenity said, as Optimus lifted her up.

But, when Serenity saw up, a train started coming right at her. She let go and fell into Optimus's arm.

"Serenity, are you alright?", Optimus asked. She just nodded in response.

"Okay... Maybe I just got Soundwave on the processor.", Optimus said. Then, the couple noticed all the looks they were getting from the people.

Some even taking a picture. Optimus set Serenity down, as they both transformed and started heading home.

At the base... "What do you think we got?", Bulkhead asked Bumblebee, as they were shaking their presents.

"We can find out if we run them through Ratchet's x-ray scanner.", Bumblebee suggested. "Only if you want to end up on Santa's naughty list. Besides, I don't think your guy's girlfriends would be too happy with that. Put them back under the tree and come help me decorate.", Sari ordered.