S1 Episode 17: Megatron Rising (Part 2)

{Picture created by Violet-Hamato-Utrom on Deviantart. All rights go to them. DO NOT STEAL!!!}

==================================================

Megatron lowered himself down towards the Optimus and his team. "Is that who I think it is?", Bulkhead asked.

"How is that possible?", Prowl questioned. Megatron then landed and prepared to fight.

"I don't know but he doesn't look to interested in explanations.", Optimus said, as he got his battle ax ready. "Fine by me. I hate small talk!", Bulkhead shouted out, as he sent his wrecking ball at Megatron.

But, Megatron quickly sliced it off. Bulkhead then tried to tackle him, but was hit back into a near by building.

Prowl then tried to make a attempted to take him down, throwing his ninja stars. But, Megatron just spun his sword, deflecting them.

He then tried to stab Prowl, but he dodged hiding behind a pillar. But, this resulted in it falling apart about to land on some children.

"Time to borrow a move from the Bumblebee play book.", Optimus said, as he caused his wheels to come out to the side of his feet and used his ax's fire power to push him forward, grabbing the two children just in time. Setting them down.

"It's not going to be getting any safer around here! Go!", Optimus ordered. The two kids then took off screaming.

Meanwhile, Megatron had Prowl trapped under his foot. "Don't think how I've forgotten how you sliced off this arm. I've been waiting 50 stellar cycles to pay you back.", Megatron said.

He then brought his sword down, preparing to kill Prowl. However, Optimus sets his ax over, knocking the sword out of his hand.

"Looks like your going to have to wait a little longer.", Optimus told him. He then brought up his battle mask and prepared to hit Megatron with his ax.

But, Megatron was prepared, as he blocked his blow and kicked Optimus into his sword and went flying off into a building. Megatron then went to grab his sword, but Optimus wrapped his grappler around his feet, tripping him.

But, as Megatron stood up, he broke the cable, grabbing the end of it and sending Optimus into another building. Up in the tower, Lugnut, Blitzwing, and Serenity, who was forced to watch, as their master took down Serenity's family.

"Autobot scum! I will help Megatron crush the enemy!", Hothead shouted out, as he started to go out. But, Lugnut grabbed him, holding Serenity's shoulder in the other servo.

"Megatron did not ask for help!", Lugnut shouted out. "Release me at once, you over grown oil leaker!", Hothead shouted out.

While the two argued, Serenity saw the professor looking up at her with sad eye. She signaled her eye's over to the ladder.

Understanding what Serenity meant, Professor Sumdac started to climb up. But, he was stopped, as a shadow stood over him.

"I would advise you to remain where you are, Professor Sumdac. Now, put your hands over your head.", Icy Blitzwing commanded. Serenity took this as a distraction.

They would be too busy with her to deal with the professor. Serenity then grabbed Lugnut's servo and threw him over her and into Blitzwing.

"Go, Professor!", Serenity yelled out, as she grabbed her wand that Blitzing had dropped. She then hits the ceiling above the two Decepticons, bringing more of the roof down on the two of them.

This traps them in a pile of debris. Serenity then started climbing down the tower and toward the fight.

On the roof, Starscream was holding a struggling Bumblebee by the neck cables and over the edge. "So, give up yet?", Bumblebee asked, sarcastically, as he tried to kick him.