S3 Episode 16: Endgame (Part 2)

Serenity stares at the ring in shock. "Optimus... I...", Serenity said.

But, before she could get the full sentence out, alarms started blaring outside. They then both shared a look.

Communicating without words, as Optimus puts the ring away. They soon ran outside.

Both not looking at each other and unsure where the other stood. "What are those?", Jetstar asked, while looking up at the Omega Supreme-sized clones.

"Megatron must have Starscream's clone technology to make more Omega Supremes.", Ratchet explained. "So, why aren't they attacking?", Bulkhead asked.

"Not that we are complaining.", Harvester added. "Lugnut, let's begun this field test with some Sumdac tower. I want to see my former prison crumble to the ground.", Megatron ordered.

"As you command, oh grand and glorious Megatron! Your genius exceeds all others and I'm but your humble and obedient servant! Furthermore...", Lugnut responded. But, Megatron cuts him off.

"Shockwave, is there any way to bypass this pontificating and command these clones directly?", Megatron asked. "Still working on the data patch, my liege. Until then, you'll just have to relay all orders through Lugnut.", Shockwave explained.

The clones then shot at Sumdac tower. But, the shields remained strong.

"The tower! My dad is in there!", Sari cried out. "The force field will protect him.", Serenity said to her sister.

"But, we have to draw those clones away from the rest of the city.", Optimus stated. "Our only hope here is an aerial assault with the Magnus hammer.", Ratchet explained.

"Are you forgetting the last time I tried to fly? I couldn't handle Starscream's fembot clone! What makes you think I could take out three Omega Supreme's?", Optimus asked. Prowl then fired up his boosters.

"Because, I will be right by your side. I know Master Yokatron would say it's the ninja bot. Not the weapon.", Prowl replied. He and Violet then share a look.

Remembering their former teacher and sire. "If you go up with Optimus, I'm going, too.". Jetstar said, before transforming.

"Jetstar? Are you sure about this?", Bumblebee asked, worried for her. "I've got this, Bumbleboo!~", Jetstar stated.

"I'm going, too! I have a jet pack!", Sari stated. "No, Sari! It's...", Optimus started to say.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Too dangerous! I know! It's always too dangerous!", Sari complained. "I was going to say it's more important for you to protect your father and fellow organics.", Optimus explained.

Sari then looked up. "Oh, right! Sorry.", Sari said.

"The rest of you go with Sari.", Optimus ordered the rest of his team. "Transform and roll out!", Optimus continued.

The trio then set off into the sky, preparing to battle the giant clones. Serenity looked up where Optimus flew off to and put a hand over the place where the fragment of the Allspark was in her.

"Please be careful, Optimus.", Serenity whispered. Megatron watched from inside the clone, seeing an Autobot carrying the Magnus hammer.

"Ultra Mangus? Here?", Megatron asked, alarmed slightly. He then brought the camera in slightly, showing it was Optimus.

"No. Merely a cheap imitation and annoyed competitor for the princess.", Megatron stated, now relaxed. "Lugnut! Order your clones to dispose of these flying Autobot pests.", Megatron ordered through the comms.

"Yes, my liege!", Lugnut responded. The clones then started firing on the three.

Prowl dodged and hit a few missiles away. Jetstar doges and set a few of her own at them.