S2 Episode 1: The Elite Guard

In Detroit, Optimus and the rest of the Autobots were repairing the city. "This is a big clean up job. Even for a bunch of maintenance bots like us.", Bulkhead complained. 

Meanwhile, a bunch of cars were stopped at the road block. One impatient lady honking her horn. 

"One moment, mam.", Optimus said, as he transformed and lifted to rock. He was blocking the path and looking quite scary, as he did so. 

"Please don't hurt us!", the frightened woman exclaimed, before turning around. The other cars following, too. 

"Those humans were afraid of me.", Optimus said, sadly. "Can you blame them? After all we did trash half their city.", Ratchet said, angrily. 

"I believe the Decepticons did most of the trashing.", Prowl pointed out. "I liked to better when we were heroes.", Bulkhead said, as he sat down. 

"We are still heroes, Bulkhead. We just have to remind them.", Optimus encouraged. "Like how we have to remind Serenity.", Bulkhead added. 

Optimus then looked down at his peds at the mention of the princess and love of his life. "She will remember you, Optimus. Just give it time.", Prowl encouraged, putting a comforting hand on his leader. 

Optimus tries to smile, but found that he couldn't. "Let's... Get back to work.", Optimus said, sadly. 

Ratchet then seemed to notice something. "Hey! Where is Bumblebee and the princess? Aren't they suppose to be helping, too?", Ratchet asked them.

At Sumdac tower. "Isaac Sumdac's office, please hold. Isaac Sumdac's office, please hold. Isaac Sumdac's office, please hold.", Bumblebee repeated, as he took calls and carried papers around. 

"Isaac Sumdac's office. No, Isaac Sumdac still hasn't returned from his extended vacation. Of course, someone is running the company. Someone very capable.", Bumblebee continued. Serenity, meanwhile, was going through video footage and trying to find the Decepticon signals, thinking they may be responsible for Sari's missing father. 

"Ugh! No wonder my dad acted so crazy! How do you do this?!", Sari cried out, in frustration. Then, Porter C. Powell appeared on the screen. 

"Ms. Sumdac, as chair man of your board of directors, I've been going over the books and I see your still wasting valuable resources searching for your missing father. Isn't it time you just accepted the fact that he-", Powell stated, but was cut off from Sari slamming her fist into the table. "No! He's my dad! And if I were missing, he would do the same for me.", Sari told him. 

"Young lady, there's no room for sentiment in business. A mere child can't be trusted to make some decisions for this company.", Powell scoffed. Serenity then looked up from her work to her struggling young friend. 

"This company's name is still Sumdac! And until it isn't, I'm staying right here and there's nothing you can do about it!", Sari yelled out. Powell then turned off the screen. 

"That's telling him, Sari.", Serenity encouraged, while smiling. Sari tried to return the smile, but it didn't last long. 

Serenity then moved up from her place and walked over to Sari, putting a comforting hand on her back. "Hey, Sari. We will find him.", Serenity reassured her. 

"Yeah... Hey! How are you and Optimus?", Sari asked. "You mean the Prime? Well, I notice he has great leadership abilities.", Serenity replied. 

"So, you don't remember anything about him?", Bumblebee asked, while putting some of the paper down. "I don't.", Serenity replied. 

"What about when the boss bot and you fought against Megatron?", Bumblebee asked her. "I know someone was there, but it's fuzzy. I can't remember the details or who I was with. I remember you guys. But, when it comes to the Prime... I draw a blank.", Serenity answered.