S1 Episode 2: Transform and Roll Out (Part 2)

The episode opens to where the first one left off. Sirens for both police and firefighters go off, as they make their way towards the Sumdac building.

Meanwhile, at a burger shop, the captain of the Detroit police department, Captian Fanzone, was getting into his cruiser, when an alert goes off in his car. "Code Red! All units proceed to Sumdac Robot Plant in Monroe! Repeat! This is a code red!", the radio reported.

This causes Fanzone to sigh in disappointment, since his lunch break was now interrupted. He then puts his lunch away and proceeds towards the Sumdac building.

At the Sumdac building, a large SWAT team has arrived to help in the situation. Just then, a large explosion happens and the large infected insect comes out.

The officers then advance towards the beast, when Captian Fanzone arrived. "Eh, this is why I hate machines.", Captian Fanzone said.

He then grabs his megaphone and starts to speak in it, but it doesn't work. "Will someone get me a bullhorn that works, for crying out loud?!", Captian Fanzone angrily yelled out.

Soon, an officer gives him another megaphone and Fanzone swiped it from him. "Alright, SWAT units, drag that thing away from civilians! Emergency cruisers, get those people evacuated, now! Go! Go! Go!", Captian Fanzone ordered.

Then, SWAT officers begin to open fire on the mutated insect, but the monster just swats them back. It then grabs two police cars and consumes them whole.

Meanwhile, firefighters were evacuating the people trapped inside the building. Two firefighters were then seen carrying Isaac away from the facility.

"But, my daughter is still in there! Sari! Sari!!", Isaac says, as he desperately tries to break free from the firefighters grasp. Back inside the torn-up building, Sari was seen exploring the place, while trying to find her missing robot dog.

"Sparkplug! Here's sparky! I got a nice, tasty security key for you!", Sari shouted out, as she waves the badge around her neck. Back outside, firefighter were dousing the beast with their water hoses, but that didn't work and the beast just consumes two firetrucks.

"Bring out the big guns!", Fanzone ordered. Soon, four SWAT officers appeared, while carrying fire weapons.

"On my signal!", Fanzone shouted out, before being interrupted by Isaac. "Captain Fanzone, wait! You don't want to attack this creature!", Isaac warned him.

"Watch me! Fire!", Fanzone told him, before commanding his officers to shoot at the insect. The SWAT officers fired missiles at the monster, but it just absorbed them.

Suddenly, the creature explodes into tiny chunks. "Ha, ha, ha! Smart bombs, they really pack a punch.", Fanzone said, before a chunk fell on his face.

The crowd soon cheers, thinking that they've won. However, the insect pieces began to form back together and one piece falls into the water.

The chunk falls down to the bottom and towards the sunken Autobot ship, where it enters through a crack. "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!", the ships computer said.

It then started to release the Autobots from their cryostasis slumber. Everyone then groaned and rubbed their heads, due to resting for so long.

"What's going on?", Serenity asked, while yawing. "More importantly, how long have we've been in stasis?", Optimus Prime asked.

"And what's with the alarm?", Bumblebee added, confused. Prowl then turned around and saw the insect chunk slithering into the room.

"Probably something to do with-", Prowl started to say, before the insect piece latched onto him. Serenity then used her wand to create a force field around the goo.