S1 Episode 6: Blast from the Past

"Welcome to Dinodrive, guys! You want to learn about Earth's history, this is the place.", Sari said, as the Autobots drove up, then Bulkhead arrive a little late behind the rest. "Oops! Sorry, my bad. Hey, you can bump that out?", Bulkhead stated, as he hit about every car there.

"Sorry I'm late, guys... Uh, did I miss anything?", Bulkhead asked. "Uh, no. Not yet.", Serenity sighed, as she transformed.

"Yeah, I'd say you hit every car in the lot.", Bumblebee said, as Sari got into him. The Autobots then drove in, as the door opened, revealing all the different dinosaur exhibits.

As the tutor bot began to speak, Serenity walked closer to the T-Rex. "Incredible!", Serenity said.

"Much has been learned about dinosaurs, especially those found in tar pits.", Tutor bot said, before showing a picture of a tar pit with dinosaurs. "Many scholars speculate that due to their massive size dinosaurs were capable of moving with tremendous speed and grace.", Tutor bot continued.

"You ask me dinosaurs move with more grace than some Autobots.", Bumblebee said. "Very funny.", Bulkhead said, a little agitated.

"Be nice, Bumblebee.", Serenity said, giving Bumblebee a stern look. Then, the long necked dinosaur lifted up its huge head looking at us.

"Your dinosaurs are pretty big... for an organic life form", Optimus said, while looking up. "True. But, they were not known for their intellect. A dinosaur would be no mental match for XL 4 Processor such as mine.", Tutor boys said, as Bulkhead runs over to a tree holding a flying dinosaur and starts shaking it.

"Can this one fly?", Bulkhead asked. The pterodactyl lets out a screech before falling on the triceratops, be heading it, making it go at the T-Rex, which stumbles out of the pen.

"Look out!", Serenity yelled out, as she picks up Sari and dodges the falling dinosaur. The T-Rex then crushed the tutor bot making his head pop off. Bulkhead looks at the head then at the Autobots, as they glare at him.

"XL-4 processor. How primitive. My captor obviously has the means to manufacture robotics it clearly nothing of the the scale I require for my own robotic body.", Megatron said, as he turned on the tutor bot that talked about dinosaurs again. Then, Issac Sumdac walked into the room.

"Oh, I can't believe I programmed you with such simplistic information. Everyone knows this.", Sumdac said. "Oh, but I did not.", Megatron said.

"Well, everyone but you, gasped. You-you spoke.", Sumdac said, before turning to Megatron. "Where-where am I?", Megatron asked.

"In my lab. In the city of Detroit. On the planet Earth. It is a long story.", Sumdac repiled. "Since it does not appear I will be going anywhere soon, I have plenty of time for a long story.", Megatron said.

[Time-skip to sometime later...]

"And so that is how I found you, and how your friends became hero's. The Autobots and Princess Serenity are your friends, right?", Sumdac said. "Oh, we have quite a history. Especially Princess Serenity.", Megatron told him.

"I always worried about what they would do if they discovered where my robotics knowledge really came from, and that I've been keeping you a secret. I suppose I have no choice now, but to tell them the truth.", Sumdac said. "NO!!", Megatron shouted out.

Sumdac soon gasped in surprise and fear. "Rather, I'm certain they will be more receptive to you borrowing of their robotic technologically, if they first see that you have repaired their dear old friend. Until then... we should simply keep my existence a little secret. In the meantime, perhaps I can lend a hand, so to speak. So, you may restore these magnificent fleet footed and extremely powerful creatures.", Megatron continued.