S2 Episode 15: A Bridge Too Close (Part 2)

"Concentrate your attack on Megatron!", Starscream shouted out, as Starscream and his seekers charged. One shoots Megatron into the cave wall.

"Megatron!", Sadira yelled, getting off of Optimus and running to her love. "More Starscream clones?", Prowl questioned.

"How is that even possible?", Optimus asked, as he grabbed his ax. "Based.on.the.unusually.high.level.of. all.spark.energy.emanating.from.Starscream.one.can.only.assume.that.he.acquired.several. alspark.fragments.and.used.their.life-giving.properties.to.bring.the.clones.online.", Blurr explained.

"Aren't you sorry you asked?", Bumblebee asked, sarcastically. "Lugnut! Blitzwing! We need back up at once! Where are you?!", Megatron asked through the comms.

"Yes... About that... Funny story...", Blitzwing said, still in status lock. "It will take more than a few pathetic clones for you to defeat me, Starscream!", Megatron said, as he shot at Starscream only for him to dodge.

"Come on, Professor, Harvester! We have to shut down that space bridge!", Bulkhead said, as he laid one of Harvester's arms over his shoulder. "Why did you make it work in the first place? What were you thinking?!", Professor Sumdac exclaimed.

"This coming from the guy who rebuilt Megatron.", Bulkhead stated, as Harvester deadpanned. But then, she winced when she hits the cut on her head.

Bulkhead then grabbed the professor, as he and Harvester transformed, dodging the shots. "Mix Master, find Lugnut and Blitzwing!", Sadira ordered, as she reflected a shot that was at Megatron.

"Scraper, back us up!", Megatron ordered. Optimus then hit Scraper in the back, making him release Bumblebee and Blur.

He then turned to Prowl to free him. "Hey! Yo! I never bargain for this. I'm a builder, not a fighter.", Mix Master explained, as someone shot the oil out of his hands.

"That's it! Nobody messes with my motor oil!", Mix Master continued. Optimus was then able to free Prowl and met up with Bumblebee and Blurr.

"We need to climb up catwalks and get the high advantage on the Starscreams.", Optimus said. "Why not just let him take out Megatron?", Bumblebee suggested.

"We can't afford to let any Decepticons get through the space bridge to Cybertron. Also, Starscream may hurt Serenity. I can't let that happen.", Optimus said, as he sent one of his grapplers to the catwalk and grabbed Bumblebee. Meanwhile, Mix Master was taking on the ego maniac Starscream.

"Fool! A mere construction bot is no match for my superior firepower!", Ego Starscream said. "Oh really? Well, do you know where you can stick it!", Mix Master said, as he shot cement at him.

"Impossible! You can not defeat me! You are not worthy! You are inferior! And your jokes stinks!", Ego Starscream shouted out. Then, the lying Starscream stood behind Mix Master.

"Don't worry! I won't shoot!", Liar Starscream said. Before he could, Harvester jumped on top of him, causing him to tumble down and hit his head.

Prowl then jumped down beside her and cuffed him. "One Starscream down. Five to go.", Prowl said, before he and Harvester then took off.

"I'm not down! I can escape any time I want to! I just don't want to.", Liar Starscream told them. Then, the suck up Starscream came over and shot the cuffs.

"Brilliant strategy! Just brilliant! It is an honor to help you escape from such an elegant Autobot warrior.", Suck Up Starscream stated. "What are you talking about? I escaped all by myself!", Liar Starscream said.

Bumblebee was shooting at the scared Starscream, as Blurr started driving up the walls. "Please! Please don't hurt me! I dent easily!", Scared Starscream begged.