S2 Episode 8: A Fistful of Energon

The Elite Guard's ship was flying through the galaxy when a explosion took place. Starscream was flying from the scene. 

"Vengeance will be mine, Megatron!", Starscream declared. Elsewhere on Dinobot Island, Prowl and Serenity were watching some deer. 

They were peacefully eating some grass. Sadly, their peaceful moment came to a end, as Bulkhead came over. 

Harvester not far behind, which scared away the deer. "Hey, Prowl and Serenity!", Bulkhead said. 

"What are you two looking at?", Harvester asked. "Nothing anymore.", Prowl replied. 

"Prowl, any sign of the Dinobots?", Ratchet asked. "Negative, Ratchet. I'm starting to think those reports of rampages were just nothing exaggeration.", Prowl replied. 

"Were not taking any chances, Prowl. That's why I had Ratchet lend you his EMP generator and those status cuffs.", Optimus spoke. Serenity gave a shudder, looking at the EMP and remembering the last time it was used. 

When Lockdown was trying to erase her memory. "Still, I hardly think it's necessary. The Dinobots are territorial, but if left alone they're perfectly happy.", Prowl spoke. 

"I can't wait to see them!", Harvester cheered. Serenity smiled, as her new small friend. 

She had really come out of her shell, since she had been staying with them. Suddenly, there was a huge roar, as Grimlock came charging at them. 

"He doesn't look to happy to me.", Bulkhead pointed out, as Grimlock's tail hit him, causing him and Harvester to fall onto each other. "Grimlock! It's me, Prowl!", Prowl tried to reason, but Grimlock continued to roar. 

Looking at some birds in a tree, he prepared to blow fire at them. "No!", Prowl shouted out, as he shot Grim with the EMP, knocking him out. 

But, also causing the bird nest to fall over. Serenity then rushed over catching it. 

"Whoa, you really nailed him.", Bulkhead said, while helping Harvester up. "I had no choice.", Prowl defended, as the other Dinobots came over. 

Serenity then walked over to Grimlock. "You better put the status cuffs on him. He could come out of that.", Bulkhead spoke. 

Harvester then opened up Grimlock's mouth. "Wow! How many rows of teeth does one bot need?", Harvester asked. 

Serenity moved over by her and then looked down at Grimlock's foot. "Hey, Prowl. Look.", Serenity said. 

Prowl then looked over. "Hello?", Prowl asked. 

He then walked over to the thorn in Grimlock's foot. He then went to move it out. 

"What are you doing?!", Harvester yelled out. "Removing the thorn.", Prowl responded. 

"That will cause him more pain if you do it that way.", Harvester told him. Prowl then called Ratchet. 

"Ratchet, we have a medical situation. A large spike is wedge into Grimlock's foot.", Prowl said. "Okay! Harvester knows how to work the EMP. Let her set how it's suppose to be and then give three pulses and yank that sucker out.", Ratchet instructed, as Harvester set up the EMP. 

"Since when did you learn all this?", Bulkhead asked. "Like you said, I'm a harvester of information. I'm not much of a fighter. I'm hoping to be a medic like Ratchet.", Harvester answered. 

So, Prowl did the pulses, but had a hard time pulling it out. "Here let me help.", Bulkhead said.

He then pulled out the spike, but ended up falling backwards on Harvester. Grimlock gave a roar, as he got up.