S1 Episode 11: Heavy Past

Serenity stood next to Optimus, and the other Autobots. The professor was doing another presentation, this time he was releasing a fire fighter drone, much like the police drone.

But, this one had automatic fire extinguisher on it and a water hose, it also had a arm to help carried victims to safety. But, as soon as the demonstration ended, Sari had come up to Serenity.

"Seri, I was thinking your stuck with the boys a lot. How about you and me go for a girls day?", Sari said. "A girl's day?", Serenity asked.

"Yeah! It's where girls hand out and do fun stuff together. And the main thing is, no guys aloud.", Sari replied. "I don't want to leave the others out.", Serenity said.

"Oh, come on! It will be fun.", Sari said. "Fine, I'll pick you at noon tomorrow.", Serenity told her.

"Awesome!", Sari cheered. Little did they know, Megatron was watching the scene unfold.

"So, the princess will be away from her protectors. The perfect time to see what the princess knows about her past and how close she will be to becoming a Decepticon, since I don't have the servos I need to grab her myself.", Megatron said. Meanwhile, Serenity and Sari were walking down the streets after running to the burger bot for Sari and Serenity getting a car wash.

"Oh, it feels so good to get off all the dirt and grime off.", Serenity said, as she stretched. "Yeah, I bet! But, now down to the real girl business.", Sari said.

"And what would that be?", Serenity asked her. "Which of the Autobots is going to become your boyfriend.", Sari replied.

"What?!", Serenity exclaimed. "You heard me. So, which one do you like?", Sari asked.

"Sari, I don't think this is a good thing to talk about-", Serenity said. "It's Optimus, huh?", Sari asked her.

Serenity then stopped in her tracks. "Is it that obvious?", Serenity asked, while blushing.

"To us girls it is. Admit it! You got a crush.", Sari replied. "Maybe. I just don't want to hurt the others feelings. We have all become like a family, even before they were assigned to guard me.", Serenity said.

"You knew them before they had to guard you?", Sari asked her. Cut to a flashback to a young Serenity (about the age of a 7 year old) walked the halls of the palace, trying to find her uncle.

When she turned into a corner, Serenity ran right into someone's leg and fell. "Watch where your going.", Ratchet said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ratchet! I didn't see you.", Serenity apologized. "It's alright. You don't want to hurt yourself, Serenity.", Ratchet said, helping her up.

"Have you seen my uncle?", Serenity asked him. "He is in an important meeting right now.", Ratchet replied.

"Oh...", Serenity said, before looking down. "What's the matter?", Ratchet asked her.

"It's just that... he said he would show me Cybertron today. I haven't been out of the palace since I got out of stasis.", Serenity replied. "You know he had to put you into stasis during the war, because he didn't want you to become scared by it, and there was a high bounty on you.", Ratchet told her.

"Yes, I know that. I don't hold it against him, I just want to get out.", Serenity said. "Hmm... I'll tell you what, if you don't tell anyone I'll sneak you out for a cycle and we can go to Macadam's.", Ratchet said.

"Really?", Serenity asked. "Just keep your voice down, kid.", Ratchet said, with a small smile.

Just then a bunch of police cars went by, snapping Serenity from her thoughts. "Sari, head back to your home, please. I'll meet up with you later.", Serenity said, as she followed the cars to a old warehouse.