S3 Episode 14: This Is Why I Hate Machines

Ratchet stood on top of Sumdac tower, trying to figure out how to work the space bridge. "How does a bot that doesn't know his exhaust port from his service joint understands all this?!", Ratchet yelled out, getting frustrated.

Harvester walked over, while chuckling at Ratchet's behavior. "Calm down, Sire. You'll learn all of it eventually and maybe be as smart as Bulkhead.", Harvester said, while laying down some more of Bulkhead's blueprints.

Ratchet looked at her. "That's not funny.", Ratchet told her.

She giggles, before walking away. "It is a little bit.", Harvester said.

Then, the elevator rose up with Captain Fanzone on it. "It's called tech support! Not tech excuses!", Captain Fanzone yelled out on his phone.

"No! I don't want to talk to your supervisor! I'm going to your CEO! That's right Issac Sumdac and don't even think about putting me on-!", Captain Fanzone continued. But, his rant was cut off as he was put on hold.

"Hold... The only thing I hate more than machines is tech support for machines! Where's Sumdac?! I need him now!", Captain Fanzone yelled out. "About what?", Ratchet asked, not looking up from his work.

Then, a bunch of police drones flew over by the captain and started shooting at him. Harvester looked up from her work seeing what was going on and tried to go help the captain.

By chasing the drones that were chasing the captain. "Think you have it bad? I've got to decipher Bulkhead's handwriting. Those claws of his aren't exactly designed for the pen-bot ship. Not even a blip from Omega Supreme!", Ratchet complained, while smashing one of the drones that flew near him.

"Beyond me. How they think they're going to find him with a space bridge?", Captain Fanzone asked. "He has space bridge tech on him. We could use the space bridge to find him like how Sari found that space bridge dimension on Swindle.", Harvester said, before using one of her blades on a drone.

"Well, maybe you could carve a few seconds out of your busy schedule to do something about these blasted Sumdac security drones like your kid is!", Captain Fanzone yelled at Ratchet, while throwing his phone at a drone.

"1045. Destruction of police property.", the drone said. "I'm the police!", Fanzone yelled out, once again dodging their attacks.

Ratchet started reading Bulkhead's notes again. "Don't they know I got better things to do than be a space bridge sitter!", Ratchet yelled out.

Suddenly, a bunch of codes started listing on the computer and the space bridge started up. "Well, look at that. Bulkhead's hunk of junk actually did find him.", Ratchet continued.

"Told you it would work.", Harvester said, before grabbing Fanzone out of the way of a drone. But she goes too close to the space bridge, as it started to suck them up into it.

"Harvester!", Ratchet yelled out. "Freeze! You're under arrest!", the drones said to Ratchet.

"Oh, please!", Ratchet said, before using his magnetic powers to destroy them and then hopped into the space bridge after his sparkling. Harvester uncurled herself around the captain.

"I'd be a happy man to never see another... Robot?", Captain Fanzone said, while looking around and finding them both surrounded by other robots. "Is this Cybertron?", Harvester asked.

"I hope not.", Fanzone said. "I've always wanted to see Sire's home.", Harvester said, while standing up and looking around in awe.

Then, a giant robot almost stepped on Fanzone. "Watch it you big tub of grease!", Captain Fanzone yelled out.