S2 Episode 10: Autoboot Camp

A ship crashed on a barren planet. From this ship fled a green speeding car with Sentinel in hot pursuit. 

"Halt! In the name of the Elite Guard, I order you to halt!", Sentinel commanded. The green car transformed into a small bot and started shooting it's stingers at Sentinel. 

Sentinel blocked with his shield. The bot and Sentinel continued the chase, leaping from asteroid to asteroid, until they both landed on the space bridge. 

"Now, what do you say you come along quietly.", Sentinel said, as he held up some status cuffs. The bot held up his hands, as if surrendering. 

But then, they transformed one into a stinger, shooting at the space bridge controls. This caused it to start malfunctioning. 

Sentinel loss his balance and fell, but looked up just in time to see the bot give a mocked solute and jump into the portal. On Earth. 

"Ultra Magnus to Optimus Prime and Princess Serenity.", Ultra Magnus said. Serenity moved over to the computer, pulling up the picture of Ultra Magnus. 

"What is it, uncle?", Serenity asked.  "I have an all sector bulletin for an escaped convict.", Ultra Magnus replied. 

A picture of the bot then came up. "This Autobot traitor was caught spying for the Decepticons.", Ultra Magnus. 

"Wasp?!", Bumblebee and Serenity both gasped. Bumblebee thought back to the time when he had first met Wasp and Serenity. 

"All cadets must report to the assembly area in ten cycles! That is all!", the recording said, as Bumblebee looked at a picture with Ultra Magnus on it. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!", Bumblebee cheered. 

Then, a fem bot about Bumblebee's height came to stand beside him. "Are you joining?", the fem bot asked. 

"Oh, yeah! I'm so Elite Guard material.", Bumblebee said with confidence. "Ha! In your dreams, subcompact. You won't even make the height requirement.", Wasp spoke with distrait. 

"That's not very nice.", the fem bot said, stepping forward. "Well, you're no luxury shuttle yourself.", Bumblebee said, measuring himself to Wasp. 

"In fact it looks like we were both forged from the same protoform mold.", Bumblebee continued. "You poor sad bot. It's not how you were forged, but who you know.", Wasp told him. 

Bumblebee then stepped closer. "So, who should a bot know around here?", Bumblebee asked. 

"I'll give you a hint. It's not you.", Wasp replied. He then looked at the fem bot behind Bumblebee. 

"What's a pretty fem bot like you doing with a subcompact like him?", Wasp asked her. He then pushed passed Bumblebee, causing him to fall on the ground. 

Wasp grabbed her hand and looped it around his. "What do you say if I introduce you to some real bots?~", Wasp flirted. 

He then started to lead her away, but she pulled her hand out and reached down to Bumblebee. "Thank you. But, no thank you.," the fem bot said, helping Bumblebee up. 

"You'll be missing out, beautiful.~", Wasp cooed, stepping between her and Bumblebee, nuzzling her cheek. Bumblebee then pushed Wasp away. 

"Knock it off!", Bumblebee angrily yelled out. "You can't tell me what to do, subcompact!", Wasp yelled back. 

He then pushed Bumblebee. But, before Bumblebee could fight back, the fem bot put her hand on Bumblebee's shoulder. 

"Please stop.", the fem bot said. Bumblebee put down his fist, as Wasp smirked.