S3 Episode 2: Transwarped (Part 2)

Sari and the professor looked up in fear, while Optimus stood over them protectively. "Back off, Lumberjack! This between me and the happy little Sumdac Family.", Headmaster stated.

"Happy? Family? Boy, did he get the wrong Sumdac.", Sari said, turning away from her father, as he lowered his head in shame. Optimus then brought out his ax, slamming it on top of him, making him land on the ground.

Optimus then warped his grappler around Headmaster's feet dragging him away from the Sumdac's then released him and went back for Sari and her father. "Hey, no fair!", Headmaster called out.

Optimus then transformed and grabbed the Sumdacs, hiding them between two dumpsters. "Now stay here and stay down!", Optimus ordered.

"I'm not sitting next to him. I want my own safe place. And by the way, I'm not talking to you either, traitor!", Sari complained. "Just stay here, please?", Optimus asked, as Headmaster shot him.

Optimus quickly stood up, but was met with a bunch of punches to the face, until he hit him hard enough to send him onto the bridge. Optimus then quickly transformed to hide in with the other traffic.

"Where did that lamo go? Ah, who cares! Time to finish an old guy and his brat.", Headmaster said. Optimus then quickly turned around and drove off the bridge, slamming into Masterson, causing them both to fall.

"Oh man, how do you roll over with these wings?", Masterson asked, struggling to get up. Optimus was then able to get up but had his back turned to Masterson.

"Turning your back on me? Mucho bad idea Duderino!", Masterson said, as he grabbed a piece of the pavement and threw it at Optimus, knocking him out. Masterson then turned to the Sumdac's, as the professor hid Sari in the dumpster.

"Sari, stay in here! No matter what!", Professor Sumdac said, as he walked up to the robot. Sari was peeking out of her hiding spot.

"Masterson! I'm the one you want! Leave Sari alone! She is my daughter and I love her and no one touches her! Especially not someone driving around in a big, dumb, giant head! Now come and get me!", Professor Sumdac yelled out. He then started running, but didn't get very far, before Masterson knocked him over from his foot hitting the ground.

"Hey! Nobody disses the unit! Especially when it's attached to an ginormous Decepticon body.", Masterson said, about to crush the professor when a small blast knocks his foot away from him. "Get away from my father, you cyber glitch!", Sari yelled out, charging up her hands.

"Try that again. I dare you!", Masterson challenged. Sari then shot, but Masterson was easily able to dodge her small blast.

"My turn.", Optimus said. Sari then looked over to the side, as Optimus came driving in Masterson.

"Cut it out widget head!", Masterson said, as he turned on the jets and ended, making them slam into the burger bot. Sari then ran over and hugged her father.

"Sari, you saved me.", Professor Sumdac said. "You saved me first.", Sari said back.

Optimus was still in the vehicle form fighting Masterson, only his servos transformed in, holding Masterson's back. "Cut it out and fight like a robot!", Masterson yelled out.

Optimus then transformed. "Why don't you start fighting like a jet? That is unless you don't think you can handle transforming. It is pretty difficult... Especially for a noob such as yourself.", Optimus said, smirking.

"Nobody calls me a noob! Nobody!", Masterson yelled out, furiously. He then started to transform, but Starscream's body started crushing his Headmaster unit.

"So, I'm guessing the bot's body I jacked? His head is a lot smaller.", Masterson said. Then, Masterson's unit fell out, as Starscream's body crashed into the lake.