S2 Episode 2: The Return of the Headmaster

In Sumdac tower. "So then he says I have to move out! I mean, hello! I live here! This is my home. Who does this Porter Powell guy think he is anyway?!", Sari ranted to Serenity on her phone, as she packed her things.

"I don't know who he think he is. But, I think he is a glitch head.", Serenity replied. "No argument here. Chairman of the board. What does that even mean? They should just call him big jerk who thinks he's in charge of everything!", Sari stated.

She then stopped when she saw Powell standing at her door. "Oh, I don't think I'm in charge of everything, young lady. I know it. So, hurry along. I need this space for more research and development to make enough new money to cover what you lost the company, while you were playing at being in charge, Ms. Sumdac. Or can I even call you that?", Mr. Powell smugly said.

"Hey! That's the girl who I adopted as my little sister, Buster! So, if you mess with her, you mess with me!", Serenity yelled out through the phone. "And just because there's no record that I'm Isaac Sumdac's daughter, doesn't mean I'm not! He's my dad and I don't care what you say! Why am I even talking to you?! Come on, Sparkplug. Come on, Tutor bot. Lets go to Serenity. This place stinks!", Sari added.

"Need I remined you that those robots are both Sumdac system's property? Leave them! Hurry on now. The new occupant will be arriving soon to start setting up his R and D facilities.", Powell said, as the elevator doors open to reveal the Headmaster. "That's right, Lammer! The master man with a plan is back.", Headmaster said.

"The Headmaster?!", Serenity called out, getting nervous. Masterson then grabbed the phone from Sari.

"Hi baby, miss me?~ No hard feelings about before?", Headmaster asked her, in a flirty tone. "Hard feelings?! Sari, get out of there!", Serenity growled.

Masterson then threw the phone in the air, as Sari caught it. He then pushed over the tutor bot looking at Sari's old room.

"Whoa, check it. Major cribbage, and it's mine! It's all mine.", Headmaster said. "You can't hire that guy back! He's crazy.", Sari told Powell.

"That, thankfully, is no longer your concern.", Powell said, as he lead Sari to the elevator then closing it. Once Sari made it to Serenity, who was waiting for her outside.

"That maniac didn't hurt you, did he? If he did, he's got another thing coming to him.", Serenity said, as she picked up Sari and looked her over for any injuries. "No, I'm good.", Sari stated, sadly.

Serenity then lifted up her chin. "Hey, how about we go get you something to eat.", Serenity suggested.

Sari nodded as Serenity placed her on he shoulder. After getting her something to eat, Serenity took her to a quiet spot in the park to eat and think.

"I really miss him.", Sari stated, as she let a tear fall down he cheek. Serenity then brushed it away.

"I know, I know. I missed my uncle too when we were here.", Serenity told her. "Is he like a father to you?", Sari asked.

Serenity then thought for a moment. "Yeah. I guess he is.", Serenity answered.

Sari was now quiet for a moment. 'Serenity probably knows what I'm going through better than the other bots do...', Sari thought to herself.

She then moved closer to Serenity, wanting comfort from her big sister figure. Serenity moved her hand around Sari and gave her a small hug.

"You know, if you want to let loose with the tears, it's okay. I won't judge.", Serenity said. "You never let any tears show.", Sari said.

Serenity then leaned down and looked at her little friend. "That's because I have to be strong for the team. For Cybertron. But, when no ones looking, or it's just the people I care about, I cry. And that's okay.", Serenity told her.