S1 Episode 13: Survival of the Fittest

"Hiya!", Sari cried, as she hit Prowl's leg and fell down, not doing anything to him. "Ow.", Prowl sighed and face-palmed.

"Sari, you need to concentrate.", Prowl said. "Give her a break, Prowl.", Bulkhead said, as he helped her up.

"Humans don't have turbo balance thrusters.", Serenity said, as she approached. "Or padded bumpers.", Sari said, as she rubbed her butt.

"I'm afraid Prowl's right. As keeper of the key, she is a potential target of the Decepticons. Which means she must learn how to defend herself.", Optimus stated, concerned for his little friend. "We won't always be there to protect you. Now, try it again.", Prowl commanded.

"And try thrusting with your legs a bit more like this.", Serenity demonstrated. "How have I know how long and didn't know you could pull off moves like that?", Bumblebee asked, as he watched Serenity.

"Got it this time no worries.", Sari said triumphantly. But, when she went to kick, she missed Prowl and hit Bulkhead.

After falling down, Sari let out a frustrated growl. Bulkhead saw this and tried to make her feel better by jumping up and down on one leg yelling, "Oh, the pain. What a kick!"

But, only succeeded in knocking over a bunch of boxes. "Too much?", Bulkhead asked.

Sari stood at her window practicing. "You want a piece of this, Decitacreep? Take that and that. I'll deal with you in the morning punk.", Sari yawn and went to bed.

But, when she turned off the light, something flew over, creating a shadow. Sari stepped out onto the porch, but what awaited her there left her with only one word.

"Cool.", Sari said, in awe. There stood the robot Pterodactyl, but fear quickly sped through Sari, as it opened it's wings.

Isaac Sumdac stood outside her door knocking with milk and cookies. But, when no answer came, he looked inside to find Sari missing and the place a mess.

"Serenity, Bulkhead, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl! Professor Sumdac just called, Sari is missing.", Optimus yelled out, as they all transformed and drove off. "No sign of her yet, Captain. We've got squad cars searching the streets and miny subs checking the river. We're questioning the father now but he says he didn't see anything.", a police man reported.

"Keep searching the girl's room. I'll let you know what I find on the security vids. Hang on, I got another call.", Captain Fanzone said, as he tried to work his phone. "This is Fanzone.", Captain Fanzone said.

"Still me, Captain.", the police officer told him. "Oh, hang on.", Captain Fanzone said, as he tried again.

"Yo, Fanzone here.", Captain Fanzone said. "Still me, Captain.", the police officer said back.

Fanzone then let out a frustrated grunt, as he squeezed his phone. "Hello!", Captain Fanzone shouted out, in frustration.

"Still me.", the police officer said. "THIS IS WHY I HATE MACHINES!!!", Captain Fanzone yelled into the phone.

"No need to be such a technophobe, Captain.", Prowl stated, as the others stood behind him. "A technophobe is someone who fears technology... DOES THIS LOOK LIKE FEAR TO YOU!", Captain Fanzone yelled, as he smashed his phone on the floor.

"Uh, my mistake.", Prowl said. "Heard any news on Sari?", Optimus questioned.

"Sumdac said she spent the day with you guys yesterday. Anything out of the ordinary happen?", Fanzone asked. "Just the usual stuff, hanging out, teaching her ninja nerve blows, watching cartoons.", Bulkhead answered, before Serenity elbowed him slightly.