Chamber of Secrets 3

A/n: ok there is our Klaise art. She really went for the fact that Kiaria is really skinny.   Curvy Miss.Kiaria. Also I literally didn't start writing this with 3 hours till Saturday. Also the stairs in my apartment stairs are cursed. I dropped my phone down them, found out my roommate was together with our neighbor on them, and just fell down them just breaking my knee and ankle. Yeah my right foot is totaled. Don't trust stairs children. Also I'm excited my roommate got her first COVID shot today. Glad she is a health care worker. GO CLEO! My sister November is starting an art Tik Tok and just got her first order a few days ago! Lets start the story.

~Rumor~

"Okay, So I'm going to sit on this cart and your going to run full speed from this wall through to the platform. Got it Athena?" I asked. "Yep!" She stated as I sat down on the trolly. "HAY! YOU CANT SIT THERE!" A train station worker came over to us. "Oh my god! Is that a child falling onto the tracks?" I said pointing. The worker turned around looking for the child in danger. "Now, go," I said tapping Athena's hand on the handlebar. She started running. We rushed the barrier between platforms 9 and 10.

When we reached the other side we hit Neville in the shins. "No!" Athena shouted pushing the cart away with me still on it. I jumped of the trolly just in time before it crashed into another cart. " Merlin Rumor, why do we meet always do this here?" I looked up to see Kiaria in a violet sun dress. "Nice dress," I said standing up. "Thank you, also I need to show you something," she said pulling a small page out of her pocket. She handed it to me it read "Pipes"
"Why are you doing research on pipes?" I asked handing her back the paper. "Oh god, your the definition of dumb blond," Kiaria stuffed the paper back in her pocket ", Unlike me."

"So your saying that Voldy is going to try and kill Harry, again?" Asked Athena opening up the crumpled paper. "Yes, I'm sure of it. I mean, the page is on the Basilisk..." Kiaria explained her father's plan to bring Moldy Voldy back to power. An owl came through the window. It landed gracefully on my head. It dropped the letter in my lap then flew out the open cartridge door and down the hall. When I looked down at the letter I also squeaked. I almost never got mail so when I did I almost exploded. I ripped open the letter.

Dear Sister,

So, there's a bird in our living room. Also, mother and father said that I could come to London and visit you. Luka sent me a letter saying that you just started your second year. I'm kind of jealous that you guys get to go to a British boarding school. I'm coming for winter break if I can convince mom and dad to let us go.

Love, November

MY SISTER SENT ME A LETTER! November was the sister between me and Luka. I'm so excited. Maybe Voldemort returning won't be so bad? Maybe?