The Stone Prt 3

~* Rumor*~

"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" Shouted the professor as he fainted. Everyone started screaming, but not me I was happy. There was finally some excitement around here. We headed to our common rooms. I grabbed Kiaria, who grabbed her brother, who grabbed his friend Blaise. I pulled them into Anne's library. "Ok, the troll can't get in here the portrait hole is too small," I said. I turned around to see 3 other people instead of 1. "I see were letting anyone in here," said Draco looking very annoyed. Kiaria and Draco started arguing. The last thing I heard we Blaise saying ",I was just dragged into this room and argument." "THAT IS IT. STOP ARGUING. ITS FINE,JUST SPEND A NIGHT IN THE SAME ROOM IN SEPARATE SECTIONS. GOT IT?!" I shouted at them. They looked at me and gave up. The twins just stared at each other with war in their eyes. I sat down on the wood floor. Then the rest did. " Did you guys know if you use an ice knife as a murder weapon, the evidence will destroy itself," I said. They looked at me like I was crazy." How are you not in Slytherin?" Asked Blaise. " because I told the hat 'not ravenclaw'," I responded. "What's your colors your favorite number?" Kiaria asked me. We all broke out laughing. We noticed Draco was really quite. We looked over at him and he was fast asleep.

      Kiaria soon fell asleep,too. Me and Blaise stayed up latter and talked. We had a lot in common. He said if there was anyone bothering you, that he would take care of them .