The Summer Before Year 3

A/n: Du-du, Luka. Du-du, November. And Rumor. The Anderson Sisters. I'll stop now. Thank you, annoying sister for the art! Even though she was in a rush.

~November~

"Yep! Your daughter needs glasses," Said the doctor looking at Rumor. "Really?" I asked walking up to her ", How many fingers at I holding up?" She looked at me with her mean resting bitch face. "I can't see things far away. I'm not blind," Rumor stated. Luka held up three fingers ", Really? Can you just prove me wrong?" She nodded to her hand. "Four million," Rumor said very annoyed. "That's correct," I plainly stated. "Not really," Luka looked at her hands.

Rumor picked out her glasses. They were from the men's section, but she didn't care. The glasses were on sale.  They were very retro, too!(There's the glasses)

I was sitting in our New York apartments living room

I was sitting in our New York apartments living room. It was very late at night.I was also very happy that Rumor and Luka came home for the summer. In one corner of the room, Rumor was playing piano. In another corner,Luka was righting letters to her boyfriend. I heard the landline ring. All three of out heads poked up.

"I'LL GET IT!!" We yelled in unison. We rushed for the kitchen phone.Rumor banged her knees on the piano bench, Luka dropped her ink and quill(spilling all the ink), and I jumped the back of the couch. All three of us sisters sprinted to the phone. I reached the land line first. Rumor stuck her tongue out and walked away. Luka just looked at me with evil in her eyes.

"Hello?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone.
"Hi! It's Charles. You know the 'London cafe boy," I heard
"Oh yes, Charles! It's nice to hear from you," I said sitting up on the kitchen counter. I heard Rumor bang her knees on the piano again.She then rushed in and stood next to Luka.

~ Rumor~

November and Charles talked on the phone for a while. I looked down at my legs to see bruises forming. I poked my left leg. "Oww," I said. Luka looked at me and walked to the refrigerator. The lent down and pulled out two bags of frozen peas. Then, she walked me over to the couch. Placing the frozen peas on my knees, she kissed my forehead, then laid down in the chair next to me.

November came waltzing out of the kitchen. She bent over the back of the couch, pushing my glasses back up my nose. " I have mom's My Cousin Vinny VHS tape. Wanna watch?" November asked siting in Luka's lap. "Isn't that rated R?" I wanted to make sure. I don't like breaking guidelines. "Oh come on Rums, mom and dad won't be home for another two hours. Lighten up!" Luka said pushing November off of her.

Mom and dad returned thirty minutes later to find us asleep. They saw all three of us girls curled up under a few blankets on the couch.