Chamber of Secrets 6

A/n: forget when people say that procrastination is bad. I mean I wrote this chapter in 45 minutes. It felt like a fever dream.

~Kiaria~

"The very-hot Alicia tries to score against Slytherin. OHH! The quaffle is blocked by Kiaria Malfoy, and is sent back into the field," Lee announces. ",I have to admit, I think the beautiful Kiaria is doing better in this game then her brother!" I have to admit practicing Qudditch with Rumor was very fun. I think watching her trying to fly a broom was the thing that helped me in this game today.

George hit a bludger near my head. I grabbed the quaffle and threw it at him. It bounced of his thick head, and landed in Adrien Pucey's arms.

I watched my brother and Harry chase the snitch. I saw Angelina try to score in the hoop, from the corner of my eye. I flipped my broom upside down, hooking my knees around the broom, I grabbed the ball last minute. I saw my brother hit the ground and wave Hooch over.

/-\:/-\:/-\:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:/-:-/:-/:-/:-

When I landed the Hufflepuff boy named Wayne came up to me. "Hay! You did great Kiaria! That last move against Angelina was so great," Wayne said almost falling down on the field. A few people started laughing at him. "OI! SHUT UP, WILL YOU?" I yelled at them. I turned back to Wayne to see him scared. "Don't worry, I won't yell at you," I said putting my hand on Wayne Hopkins shoulder ", Unless you make me angry."

~Oliver Rivers~

I was standing next to my friend Meagan in the Quddith stands. We looked down to see our friend Wayne talking to Kiaria. "Ten galleons that those to get together," I said. "Like you know about relationships," Meagan turned to me. Our faces were inches apart. "Your on," She said. "Hay where is Rumor?" Asked Blaise Zabini. " Hospital wing, She is still there from her last practice with Kiaria.

~Rumor~

I heard Madam Pomfrey tell Harry that he had to regrow bones. Yikes! Regrowing bones sounds like shit. I'll stick to my concussion. "Miss. Rumor, how's your head?" Madam Pomfrey asked me. "My what?" I asked ", I'm just kidding, It hurts a little." She poured me a glass of water and set it on the nightstand by my bed ", Drink up. Get some sleep. It will help you heal."

I heard some people talking. I listened to their conversation. "Collin Creevey has been petrified." Wait... didn't I say that I hoped something really bad happened to that kid? OH MY GODESS, I DID! My bed creaked a little. I pretend to be sleeping . I was totally not listening to them.