Summer of Year 4 part 2

A/n: a nice photo. In loving memory of November. Also warning when I write about murder. I like to get creative, and descriptive. More or less November's death is more descriptive then the rest of the story up till this point.

~Luka~

"Fred you poisoned Harry's cousin?!?" I asked walking in the forest next to him. "Well, not without the help of George!" He responded messing up his brother's hair. "Alright children! Grab the boot," Mr.Diggory said. When I grabbed it I felt a whirling sensation. We were told to left go, but when I did Cedric caught me in his arms. So that I wouldn't fall and but something open. Unless your Athena and land perfectly, rolling to make sure she didn't hurt herself. 

When we reached the Diggory's tent, I decided I was tired. That's how my body works. If I want to be alive, I just decide I am. Or if I want to be asleep, I need to decide that I'm asleep. 

I woke up in bed. But not the bed I fell asleep in. Am I dreaming? I asked myself.  Then, I grabbed ahold of my arm and pinched it. "Oww!" I quietly muttered. Nope, not dreaming. When I looked out of the room and down the hallway, I heard a familiar voice. "November?" I ran down to the room from which I heard her. She was in her favorite, brown, satin pajamas. Her and Charles where sitting I his room listening to the radio. "The Camberwell robberies are taking more lives this year then over 2 decades..." The news lady was going to say more but Charles turned off the radio. He walked right past me,turned off the light, and laid on the top part of his trundle bed. November was sleeping peacefully on the bottom portion.

Not more then 15 minutes later I heard a crash from downstairs. I was still in Charles room, sitting at his desk, watching my sister. In any other situation this would be weird, but I had just lost her. I wanted to see her again. And this was that time. I wanted to see her for as long as I can, before whatever that situation was, before I lost her again.

I walked out of the room, and into his parents bedroom where I heard a drawer slam shut. Then shouting started aiming from the other side of the door. Then a shrill woman's scream was heard. Charles and November appeared behind me. The door in front of me opened. A tall man appeared infront of me. With a knife." Run," Charles whispered pulling her towards the stairs. Another man appeared there blocking the way. He also had a knife.November then pulled Charles into the room I woke up in. I slipped in before she closed the door.  Charles then locked the door. "Out the window, you go first. Get out of here first," he said opening the window. November started climbing down the side of the house. Using the brick as a ladder. Her nails slowly splitting from the small edges she was holding on from.

She was almost to the ground  when the door broke in. The man grabbed Charles, stabbing him in the chest twice, the pushing him out the window. November dogged his body by jumping off the wall and out of the way. The second man from before snuck behind her stabbing her in the back. She grabbed her chest falling forewords. She started crawling to the street. The man stuck his boot on her head pushing it into the wet grass.  She stopped fighting against his foot and stopped moving. She saw that Charles body was right next her hers. She slowly reached her hand into his and held it. She saw how lifeless his eyes looked, she turned her body over, looking at the stars, her eyes joined the same state of lifelessness as her boyfriends. "NOOOO!!!" I streaked and jumped out of the window. I just had seen her die. Just as my front hit the grass, my back was in the bed in the Diggory's tent. I shot up instantly. Breathing heavily.

I was sweating hard, I started screaming again. Was it a nightmare? But I could feel pain. I could feel the pain as my body hit the grass. Cedric came over to me, and hugged me trying to calm me down. His chin was on my head. Rubbing my upper arms. Telling me it was okay.

"Death eaters!" Cedric yelled pulling me along keeping me away from the fire. I looked at the Death Eaters.  That was the men. Those were the men who killed them. They killed my sister. I was I such a state of shock I hadn't realized I had hurt one. Till I was looking down at my wand in my hand. What did I do?

~Rumor~

We were walking up to our seats that the World Cup. "Fathers gotten us seats in the ministry's bo-" Draco was cut off by his father. "Don't boast Draco" Kiaria's father said. "I was hoping to talk to the minister about a summer apprenticeship. I want to become the next minister," Kiaria stated walking over to our box. "I think I'm just going to go up and sit with Athena," I whispered to Blaise. "Ohh, here let me walk you up," he said taking my hand and walking me up the stairs.

After the game, I was sitting with Blaise in the big tent we were staying in. "Get out now," Kiaria shouted at us. I ran out, just to run into the clutches of a Death Eater. He was big and taller then me. Which is easy to do when I'm only 5 feet. And have stopped growing. He grabbed my arms. And tried to carry me away, when somebody else wrapped their arms around my lower thighs. They started running the other way.

I was set on the ground, and turned around to see Blaise bringing me into a hug. "You almost got kidnapped by one of those horrible people," he said squeezing all the air out of me. "Thank god your okay," Luka came up from behind me and held the sides of my face.  Wait, where's Kiaria? Did she get out? And Athena. Wait, Athena is Athena. She definitely got out.  I looked back at the burning tents to see people going in to look for Harry. "Who else are they looking for?" I asked. "The Malfoy girl," Cedric said spearing behind Luka.

"It was such a mess," Athena told Eris. Who was staying with her mom over the summer. Athena went to the Weasleys half way through the summer, but Eris stayed with her mom. Athena got to meet her mom, it was a heartfelt reunion that resulted in Nyx taking the girls out to dinner with what little money she had saved up.  " Yeah, Kiaria got left in the fire by her brother. Stupid Draco," I said shaking my head. Kiaria who was sitting next to me looked like she was glowing. Her freckles on her face illuminated in the sun coming through the train window. I don't understand how she could be so happy. I mean she almost became some BFC. British fried chicken.