Goblet of Fire 3

Here's those Yule ball dresses. My sister said she rewatched the Yule ball scene 10 times just to get the color palette correct. When you ask your sister to draw "not the basic Pinterest Yule ball dresses" she goes all out

 When you ask your sister to draw "not the basic Pinterest Yule ball dresses" she goes all out

Athena,Kiaria and Rumor

Eris and November

Nia,Heather,Cleo, and Luka

The Dubois siblings

~Kiaria~
I was putting a pin into my hair when I heard a female voice from my room. I ran in to see my mirror talking! Was my mirror really talking? I picked it up, "Hello?" "Narcissa thank god, I thougt you gave u on- wait. Your not Cissy," the woman in the reflection of the mirror. She looked like a brown haired version of my mother. "Ahhhh!!" I shrieked throwing my mirror into a drawer and shut it. I heard muffled talking through the wood vanity. I rushed to put on my dress, and get out of there.

I peaked around the corner of the wall, looked down stairs  to see Wayne,Blaise, and Wayne's friend Oliver standing there. Oliver's date Meagan looked great. She was wearing a suit, with her hair pulled up into double buns. She had dyed her hair purple, I wonder how she did that. She couldn't have snuck hair dye onto the grounds.

"Bonjour, me, Rumor, and her roommate just got here," Adria said behind me. I turned to see Cho walking down the stairs. Behind Rumor and Adria, Athena and Eris showed up. We all looked great. Rumor had an off the shoulder, baby blue, silk dress. Adria had a bubblegum pink dress on. Eris had a bodice style, mint one. And Athena had a dark red dress on, it had orange accents, making her look like she was on fire. 

"Shall we walk down together?" I asked. They nodded in agreement. I walked down first, my violet dress flowing with each step. I met Wayne at the end and gave him a kiss on the cheek. It sent him burning red.

Athena and Eris walked down next. The scars on Athena's chest and face almost glowed in the light. Eris' hair which was usually in either Dutch Braids, or half up half down buns. Was finally curled and let down.

Next was Adria, she was mediocre. But this is when I realized she had a big arse. I mean dump truck much?

Last was Rumor, she was working her way down perfectly. Her hair up in a bun, really high heels on,and a bracelet November had given her.Then, she slipped and fell down the stairs. Blaise went to go help her. Athena just laughed and mumbled ",Dumb arse."

Athena decided to do the first dance with her sister. Everything was going great. I was mad Pansy and my brother were going out. I mean I hate my brother, but I hate Pansy more. I just hate them both so much.

~Luka~

I was dancing in the crowd when I saw her. Her dark brown hair flowing behind her. She looked like a goddess. No it can't be. Her dress was a soft Carmel brown, with a darker corset, and detailed embroidery. November? Nia turned around and I looked at me. "Hay you okay?" She asked. She must of noticed that I had stopped dancing. "Yeah I'm fine," I said. The figure that looked like November was leaving the great hall. I followed after her. She picked up speed. I chased after her. We were in the carriage lot now. She was gone. Disappeared.

I felt someone grab my arm. It was Freddie. "Are you okay?" He asked. Why did people keep asking me that question. Of course I'm okay! I had learned that my sister had died through a Newspaper, had to live through her death and watch her die (through a real life dream Thing), and see her here. She wasn't here. She couldn't be. Maybe what they're asking is all right . Do I look okay? Am I feeling okay? Okay is such a simple thing to say. Why can't anyone ask if I miss her?! Why can't they try and help me?!? Maybe I'm not okay? The girl I saw was not November. It couldn't be. November is dead. November is not okay! I'm not okay! Is that answer they want? For me to crack and finally say "yeah, my closest family member just got murdered. I'm not okay I actually want to cry about it." It all circles in my mind. I seem to see her. Seeing things, that's a sign your not okay. Hearing her voice still, is a sign your not okay! I admit I'm not okay. And I wanted to scream it out,too. "Yeah Freddie, I'm fine," I smiled at him.

I'm not okay... aren't I, Novie?

~Rumor~

As we walked from the Yule Ball. I took off my shoes because heels made me tall but were not comfortable. "Here," Blaise said picking me up bridal style. He carried me back to my common room. He put me down at the entrance. "Good night beautiful," Blaise said starting to walk away. "Wait," I started. " I- well I," I stuttered out. He turned around "can I kiss you?" He asked looking down at me. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my height. " no," I said. " oh-" I cut him off with a kiss. " I was just kidding," I whispered. 

Wow. That was amazing. My first kiss. Blaise had already started to return to his dorm. When I opened mine.

~Blaise~

I stood there as she went into her common room. I lifted my hand to touch my lip. A bit of her pink lipgloss was still there. "Yes! She kissed me!"I yelled at the top of my lungs. Hercules came up walking behind me. "Meh, meh, Meh. Rumor kissed me. I shared her lipgloss," Hercules mocked. He tried to walk into the common room. "Hay." I said to him. He turned around. Just for his nose to be met with my fist.