The Summer Between Year 1 & 2

~*Kiaria*~

When we returned to the manor, mother made the family sit down at one of our many dining room tables and tell her what had happened that year. "Well," I began ", I ran into this really nice girl named Rumor at the platform. I then met another girl named Athena. We quickly became 'the bronze trio' and then we were amongst the least messed with groups at Hogwarts." "So, who are these friends?" Narcissa asked. " What are their blood status? I don't want my daughter hanging around with mud bloods," My father spoke. "Dad, the correct term is muggle born. Rumor actually is a muggle born. Athena didn't know who her parents are, or what there status. Athena will beat anyone who comes at us, and Rumor is the 'crackhead' of the group," I said all in one breath. Draco just sat quietly. "Draco do you know Kiaria's friends?" My mother asked. Mother is a little prejudice against muggle borns, but father is the worst about it. "Yes," Draco said softly. "Oh what are they like," my mother asked. "Well, Athena is fine. She's a Gryffindor and Hagrid's adopted daughter," Draco stated picking at his nails. "And the mudblood?" Dad asked in a temperamental manner. "She's funny, she's nice, she's very smart,  also a Ravenclaw, and she also runs into walls or trips on her own feet at least five times a day," Draco said his eyes glistening when talking about her. My father stood up from the table in a rage yelling ",Kiaria Claire Malfoy! You will leave these friends at once!" "Then I won't have any friends!" I yelled back at my father. My mother tried to calm him down. "You don't get it do you. You don't here what people say about me! Some of these things, have to do with the fact that you are so prejudice against muggle borns. I am told I m going to turn out just like you!" I stormed ",By the way mother I absolutely love you and wanna be like you. Father! I half to deal with the reputation of you, our very extended family, and my brother. All while, trying to be the motherly figure to my friends and housemates because they need it." I was speaking like a true political figure. " Just think, I help and heal what you guys have damaged. Athena is my protector because anyone who speaks out against Voldemort in my house has to be protected. If not I will get hurt. Money and the Malfoy name won't get you anywhere at Hogwarts. Rumor, she takes all the pain others have around her and makes everyone happy. Even if it's making a fool of herself. So, father don't ever insult anyone I care about! Don't make assumptions about how I do in school! Never force my to be like you. I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!" I sat down in my chair and stared my father in the eyes. "Ki, let go unpack," My brother said grabbing my hand. We carried our trunks upstairs. I sat down on my bed proud of what I had just done.  No one stood up to my father. Not even my own mother.
A/n: emotion literal emotion

~*Draco*~

       I was very surprised at what my sister did. I walked into her room because I don't knock. I noticed a Ravenclaw scarf on Kiaria's bed. Rumor and Kiaria always got their laundry mixed up because they always did it together. I walked over to the scarf. It smelt like peaches. You could always tell when Rumor walked into a room because she smelt like a peach grove. "Rumor," I muttered under my breath. Kiaria with her super hearing came out from her bathroom saying ",where? Oh, it's just you." "Yeah," I responded heading back to my room. I thought about Rumor. I couldn't wait to see her again. Even if, I just see her running in a wall in the halls.

~*Rumor*~

     While at the Wesley's home I learned from Ginny, who learned from Ron, who heard from George that Fred has a crush on Luka. He better ask her out because I also heard that a Hufflepuff boy likes my sister, too. I was told that Athena was coming to  the Wesley's for the rest of the summer. I know, I get told all the gossip. I think that's weird because everyone knows I can't keep a secret.  Well I can, but only a few really carefully picked out secrets.

      Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see...

Athena.

A/n: y'all thought