Goblet of Fire 7

~Rumor~

It was the day before the final task. Me, Adria, Athena, And Kiaria were eating breakfast at the Ravenclaw table.  A girl with long blonde hair (down to her lower back) she was walking to us. She wasn't wearing uniform. She was wearing this outfit.

She threw her hair into a messy bun

She threw her hair into a messy bun. Her shiny blue ✨orbs✨ were looking into our souls.

"Hi! I'm Y/N! I'm a transfer student from Ilvermorny academy. I'm also Tom Riddles secret daughter. I'm also half werewolf half vampire half demon," she said.

Athena interrupted her saying ", bitch fail maths or something? Girl don't know her fractions!"

This "Y/N" girl continued ", I get bullied a lot here. Mostly by Draco. He's kind of hot though-"

"Don't say that about my brother and to my face. Eww," Kiaria mumbled.

"I also noticed the Ravenclaw is wearing a lot of makeup and she's wearing heals. I could never that's like way to girly," Y/N was calling me out now.

"Its just mascara, lipgloss, and eyeliner. And the occasional concealer," I fought back.

"I know so much makeup. Your just proving my point. But anyways if I give you a makeover and change your entire personality I was wondering. I-I-I-I-I-I-I-f-f-f-f-f you wanted to go out with me-?" Y/N stuttered out.

Adria grabbed a stick of butter of the table and threw it at her face. "va-t'en. prends tes faux ongles et ton vert menthe fluo et pars. T'es ennuyeuse comme salope!" (go away. grab your fake nails and your neon mint green and go. You annoying ass bitch )Adria yelled. A few of the French speaking students made ohhs at her statement.

"Wow, I'll be on the roof then," Y/n said running away.

A few minutes later we walked outside into the courtyard and heard something. "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!-." Little Y/N was singing her pathetic little heart out.

Blaise approached me and hugged me from behind. He looked at      Y/N. "Is she okay?" He asked. "Yeah, she's 'not like other girls'" I put that last part in air quotes.

(A/n: okay that's all of my making fun of 2012 Y/N. She will be coming back later though)

~Kiaria~

It was the night of the final task. My brother was cheering on Krum. Le gasp, shocking. But Wayne helped me put together some posters to be one of half the school who cheered for Athena. Rumor looked lost in thought. She studied as they ran through the entrance. "He is throwing the game for Harry" What? She jumped out of the stand and slid into the maze.

Blaise tried to jump and run after her but Wayne and I stopped him. I saw some of Adria's school friends holding her back, too.  What had Rumor  gotten herself into?

~Rumor~

What have I just gotten myself into? I needed to find Someone. If my suspicions were correct then Professor Moody was throwing the game in Harry's favor. For what for I don't know, but I'll figure it out once I find Athena.

"Athena you can't win!" I told her. "What? But that's what I came here to do," She shrieked at me. We had just seen red sparks in the sky. 

We walked around for a bit. There it was the Tri-wizard cup. "Wait, let someone else grab it," I said putting my hand on her chest to stop her from going forward. Cedric and Harry came around the corner. Cedric tripped and Harry almost (key word almost) left him for the cup. "Tie?" Harry asked. "Hell yeah," Athena said. "But-." "Tying indent winning Rums," Athena corrected me. We all four touched the cup. (Because I would be stuck there and the cup is the only way out)

I looked up hoping to see mother and father(Kiaria and Wayne) Blaise, Eris, and Adria. But we weren't there. I heard something in the corner of wherever we were. I ran and hid behind this big grim-reaper shaped statue. I could see the cup a few feet away from me.

I heard shouting and someone say "kill the spare". Then My sisters ex boyfriend was dead. His feet stuck out to where I could look at them.

I looked around more, a graveyard. I was to scared to move out from behind the grave. "Rums!" I heard Athena yell. I rushed to the cup and threw it to her. We saw Harry over Cedrics body. We both ran there.   

As soon as we got there we were back at the start of the maze. Oh how hard is this going to be to explain?