Goblet of Fire Finale

A/n: IM BACK BITCHES!!You can praise me now.

~Athena~

We landed on the grass with a thud. The smell of fresh cut lawn filled my nose. Music blasted in my ears.  I won.

A scream broke the music. I looked to my left. Cedric Diggory was dead.

"RUMS!!" I heard to my right.

Blaise came sprinting past people knocking most of them over. He reached Rumor cradling her face.

"Im fine Blaise, let's get away from the commotion," Rumor said taking Blaise's hand standing up.

I see everything spinning around me. And suddenly black out. Is this what passing out feels like?
—————————————
Rumors POV.

I felt multiple people wrap their arms around me. To count I had Blaise, Kiaria, Wayne, and Luka.

I saw Dumbledore disappearing in the crowd.

"Wait! Head Master!" I escape my cage of arms. Running up to the Head Master, I explained everything to him.

"Ill take that into thought," He said turning away.

"No, you will set this into action. Voldemort is back and after Harry. FUCKING FIND HIM!" I grabbed his arm turning him around.

Dumbledore nodded and walked away.

"Dang woman, you were right," Kiaria said plainly.

"Here. Let me get you back to your dorm," Blaise said linking their arms.

When Blaise had tucked his love in under her crochet blankets, he began to walk away. He heard her voice.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

He turned to her sitting up in her bed now.

"Of course I will Rums"
——————
Kiarias POV.

3 days later...

It was hard to see the great hall like this. No enchanted sky, just a bare structure. It's as though it's support beams we're weeping. There was barely any color beside the two Starlings nesting in the rafters.

Cedrics funeral was a hard time for everyone. Even for the people who never knew him well. Those people are including myself.  The Hufflepuffs got to go up to the casket and wish them a final goodbye.
————
Luka POV.

As I walked up to the casket, I felt something light inside me. I felt eyes lock onto me. Looking to my left I saw Fred. He gave me a reassuring nod.

Dumbledore had opened the box for the final goodbyes.

I looked inside.

There laid... no... it couldn't be.

November?

There she laid in a plaid blue dress. Holding a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums.

My body froze, Locking up at this impossible sight.

Blink Luka. For gods sakes BLINK!

I closed my eyes. Opening them again to see Cedric in the coffin.

I bent down to whisper something
", You broke my heart. I hope you're in fucking hell."
——————
Rumors POV.

"We'll all miss you Adria," I hugged my friend goodbye.

"Ill miss you guys too," Adria pulled away. Her light silk uniform sticking to me. ", I want to invite you to my Family's Blooming Ball. A flower only blooms once a year on our property. And we host a ball to celebrate. Won't you bring your friends?"

"I'll see what I can do," I told her.

"Au revoir," Adria waved goodbye.
/////////////////
Well turns out. Me, Athena, Eris, Kiaria, Luka, and their dates will be Attending the Blooming Ball. And meeting Athena's Father afterwords.