Goblet of fire 5

~Athena~

I got it. Neville was going to give me Gilly weed. He had gotten a supply of it. There I was sitting at the dock waiting for the next challenge to begin. I was in a dark red swimsuit with white stripes up the side of it. I had a gold jacket over the top to keep me warm. I had also used a small dagger to keep my hair back.

I put the gillyweed in my mouth. It tasted like Rumors cooking. Bad bad bad. Neville told me it was going to be a painful transformation, but knowing me it wouldn't be that painful.

The cannon sounded. I dove into the water. I had sprouted Gills and could now swim faster then before:I only have an hour to get what was at the bottom. I wonder what it was. It couldn't be my sister for my sister was holding my jacket on the dock. It couldn't be Neville for he had given me the gilly weed that morning. If it were draco or one of his stooping (stupid with two "o"s to express the stupidity) friends, I would just leave him down there.

"This way is north," I hear to my left. No that way is east. I can tell by the water flow. It flows west. Grindylows. Trying lead me in the wrong direction. I knew how to get past him. Professor Lupin described it a point to teach us about Grindylows. "This way is south," I hear to my right. Fleur Delacour swam from across me into the seaweed. I heard her scream, and watched her float to the top.

I saw them. Everyone at the end I was the first there. People then came rushing by me. First a half shark half human. Then Cedric. Then Harry. I went up to see who my lost thing was. Rumor. She wasn't that valuable to me. (She will never know that). I pulled the small knife from out of my hair. Then cut the rope.

Harry by then had cut Ron's rope and started swimming up. To my right was Fleurs sister. I had to save her. I watched Rumor slowly float to the top. I stretched my arm out at cut the rope holding Gabrielle. She stared floating up catching onto Harry on the processes.

The mermaids sndGrindyliws tried to stop me. But I looked them dead in the eye and said "no". I swam to the top just in time.

Rumor was being held by Blaise on the dock. Wrapped in towels. Her violet dress stood out from the hogwarts robes on the others.

~Kiaria~
I was trying to see through the blackness of the lake. I couldn't. Why were we even here to watch this challenge? We couldn't see anything! Slowly people started popping out of the water. Dumbledore announcing who the winner was. And who their prized possessions was.

Rumor reached the surface and stared swimming to the dock. I looked next to to hoping to see Blaise. He wasn't there he was rushing down to see if Rumor was alright. I had only see Blaise run that fast twice. And both because of Rums.

Dumbledore forgot to remove his wand from his cheek for we heard him say ", That's not Ms. Kiaria Malfoy. That's Ms.Anderson." He then dictated this to the whole area out load ", We drowned the wrong person. As an apology to ms. Anderson, we shall reward her .5 house points. Oh look Harry saved two people. He gets first place."

Athena got 4th. 4TH!!!! I'm outraged. Truly outraged.

~Eris~

My sister was doing great in the Tri-wizard tournament. I was so happy for her.

I was walking back to my dorm when I saw Adria. "Bonjure Dubois," I said.

"Eris how lucky am I? I was just looking for you. I need to talk to you," she Stated in a happy tone. A big smile on her burned face.

I nodded my head and stopped closer to her. She then grabbed my tie slamming me into the wall. I let out a small ow. "Eris, Greek goddess of chaos. Don't you just hate the name? I mean your sister got the goddess of wisdom. And you got the goddess of chaos. That seems a little unfair." Adria's face wasn't in the big smile anymore. It was in a Serious expression. That big smile was fake. Like a predator pretending it's asleep so that a prey can walk by it. Just waiting to pounce. For now Adria was a fox. And I was a bunny.

"I wonder how dose it feel? I mean your sister had gotten famous twice. For the tournament, that she rigged and put her name in. And for being found as Sirius Blacks daughter. For that last ones she got headlines, gifts, and accolades. What did you get for being his daughter? Torment and abandonment." Adria continued. Her grip tightening on my yellow and black tie.

  "I just think it's a little unfair," Adria had more to say ", I mean from when you were born. Your mother regret having you. She abandon you to try to find you sister again. Who was the first person your dad talked to when he got out of Azkaban? Athena. And she didn't even try to tell you." How did she know this stuff. I mean she was right but how? Was she using this as black mail? I need to know.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked. Slowly tapping her hand hoping she would let go of my tie. She did.

"Im just saying, we have been caught  with some injustice in our world. We get thrown under the favorite in their graph, all the time. More or less, si vous portez le nom de la déesse qui crée le chaos. à la hauteur. commencer un peu de chaos. (if you are named after the goddess who creates chaos. up to the task. start some chaos)

She was entirely right. I was second best. We were both second best. I wanted to be special.Maybe I wasn't so happy for my sister after all.