Chapter 6: Celebration Night

Tiffany is all smile as she is enjoying the company of this small group. She didn't even felt out of place because each one of them talks to her like as if she's a member of the group for so long.

"Here's your Sangria everyone. The glasses are on your right side, serve yourselves." Taeyeon smiled then she sat on the couch near the door of this room.

Yoona excitedly took two glasses and poured some of the liquors her unnie made for them. Seohyun was on her back, ready to take her share of drink but was surprised when Yoona handed her one.

"Here, our maknae should be served." Yoona simply said.

"Ah! Thanks." Seohyun shyly received the glass of sangria.

"Yoona noona, wouldn't you get me a sangria too?" Minho spoke on the side.

"Nope, use your hands." Yoona replied teasingly as she walk to Taeyeon's direction, leaving all of them on the counter.

"What's with that smile, unnie?" Yoona asked whilst settled down beside the blonde.

"I'm just happy that you're here and you're treating our maknae nicely." Taeyeon said in full honesty.

"Why wouldn't I? Do you think I'm evil to not treat her nicely?" Yoona glared.

"You know it's not that, you silly. I'm just happy that you're getting along with each other." Taeyeon smiled sincerely.

Tiffany may be on the counter, but she's actually watching the two ladies on the couch. She wanted to join them but she knew that there's really something going on that needs to be said and done. So she patiently sat on the counter with Minho and Seohyun who are teasing each other non-stop.

"How would I even get Yoona noona's attention?" Minho asked them with a pout.

"Simple. Be me." Seohyun replied with a smirk.

"Be you? No way. You're the most boring person I knew." Minho stick out his tongue like a kid.

"Boring isn't my virtue. It's a person named Minho." Seohyun's reply made Tiffany laugh out loud. Her laugh was heard in the four sides of the room. Even Taeyeon and Yoona are now watching them, curious with the loud laugh.

Seeing Tiffany laugh loudly, Seohyun laughed along. And the two ladies team up to tease the guy with their laughter.

"Tiffany unnie is getting along our maknae nicely too, isn't she?" Yoona spoke while still watching the people on the counter.

"She does. Tiffany gets along to everyone pretty well. I guess that's one of her best traits." Taeyeon replied, watching the people on the counter too.

"Unnie, I heard that you gave her the company you bought. Why is that?" Yoona asked curiously, her attention back to Taeyeon.

"Why not, Yoona? She deserve it." Taeyeon simply replied with a cute little smile on her face.

"Yeah. But you just met her a few days ago, right? Why does it seems like you knew her since too long ago?"

"Why do you even think of that?"

"The closeness is there unnie. And you're comfortable with her to even reveal yourself. You were so careful to not let anyone know aside from us about the real you. You didn't even revealed yourself to me this fast from the past even if we're close friends." Yoona explained as a matter of fact.

"I must admit that the chemistry is really there." Taeyeon pause for a while, watching Yoona's expression before continue talking. "She is someone that you wouldn't ever want to lie with, Yoona-ah. She had gone through a lot of pain from the past. And I don't wanna inflict more as long as I can." Taeyeon explained.