Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon

Tiffany ate the foods Taeyeon prepared for her in speed. She almost burnt her tongue for being reckless. Luckily, Taeyeon stopped her and told her to eat carefully. The blonde let her eat in peace as she moved to the living room. The moans and groans are gone ever since the tan bartender saw them kissing on the kitchen stool. She saw them kissing!

Tiffany's cheeks turn red. She can still remember the soft lips that landed on her own. She still can feel the soft and good lips she just tasted. But out of all this surreal events that happened to her, she can't help but to think about Taeyeon.

Tiffany now understand why this simple bartender has a luxurious unit. Because like what she thought, she's not just a simple bartender. She is Kim Taeyeon. The Kim Taeyeon who once dominated the world of entertainment.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows in deep thought. She doesn't understand why people are saying that Kim Taeyeon is nowhere in Korea anymore yet she saw her here. And a mystery that even if Taeyeon had dominated the industry of entertainment before, a legend and an icon, is no longer known anymore. You can't see anything about her from the internet. Not even a single picture of hers.

The only thing that the internet can show anyone who tries to search her is that, Kim Taeyeon is once the most powerful artist in Korea who defeated almost every western singers by setting her records up high. And up until now, her records are unbeatable. Her records had always been inevitable. However, you can't find anything about her retreat. And why did she just disappeared. Some news articles said that she's dead, some said that she's not happy with the power and fortune she has that's why she chose to give it up, some also said that she had enough of exposure and chooses to live privately instead, and some says that she is living peacefully somewhere in Europe and never going back to Korea anymore.

Seeing these results, Tiffany can guarantee that no one really knew the reason why Kim Taeyeon disappeared from the industry. She somehow thought that someone really know why. But seeing all this results 5 years ago made her realize that no one really knew. Not even a single one has an idea. Even she herself doesn't know the real reason. Yes, Tiffany is a writer whose career is currently on the downfall. She wrote things about Kim Taeyeon. Some simple common facts about her, her journey as a singer, her achievements and even the conflicts in her life as a singer. Because why not? Kim Taeyeon is really popular and anyone would grab the chance to ride the clout of her popularity to gain their own profit.

Tiffany is one of those old writers before who uses Taeyeon as a clickbait to earn. She was too young that time to even think of intruding someone else's privacy. And knowing Taeyeon, she hate it when someone is intruding her beloved privacy. Which left Tiffany in another world of confusion. From what she heard awhile ago, Taeyeon knew that she is a writer. Therefore, she knew all along that she's one of those writers who's chasing her to earn.

Then, why did Taeyeon never drag her down like those other writers who tried to intrude in her life? And why did Taeyeon helped her from the bar? Wait. Doesn't it makes sense? Taeyeon intentionally made her drink that super strong alcohol last night. Then helped her and let her in her own unit. On a single thought, ordinary people would think that Taeyeon did that to take a revenge from Tiffany. But from the fact that she helped her from last night, Tiffany knew that Taeyeon didn't just helped her from the danger she might face last night. The blonde is trying to help her to the more bigger picture.

After eating, Tiffany washed the dishes before looking for Taeyeon. She found her on the living room. It seems like, the blonde is waiting for her. Taeyeon is sitting calmly to a long L-shaped sofa with her legs cross as she brows on her phone.

Tiffany cleared her throat to get the attention of the latter.

"You're done. Come, sit. Let me wash your dishes first." Taeyeon attempted to stand up but was stopped by Tiffany.