Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang

Tiffany also stepped out of Taeyeon's car to chase the blonde. She didn't know why but there is something with Taeyeon's eyes that tells her to trust the blonde. And so, she followed her.

"What are we doing here?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon when she is finally walking beside the latter.

"We're going to collect some depts." Taeyeon simply said. Even though Tiffany is confused, she still followed the blonde.

Tiffany look around the same building she had worked before. Nothing much had changed. She still remember how dedicated she was to work so hard. She almost risk her life. Tiffany saw someone she used to work before. She, by reflex lowered her head.

Walking to the Song's Publishing Company reminded her how cruel and unforgivable her past is. She wonder where could she be now if she didn't quit her job in this company? She wonder who is she? Is she the same Tiffany that is easy to bully and fool around? Will she be as strong as she is now? She wonder how does her best friend doing? Is she happy? On top of that, how was the man she used to love with all her life?

Thoughts flooded her mind. Why does she still think of them anyways? They are just one of those people who turn their backs on her. They are one of those people who tried to drag her down until now. The people who she trusted but betrayed her. The people she helped to build their selves but destroyed her in the end. And most importantly, they are the people she protected despite of her innocence but fooled and hurt her in front of her face.

Remembering the fact that she's here with Kim Taeyeon, and with Taeyeon's words of taking a revenge, she felt stronger. She feel the power of Kim Taeyeon. It boosted her confidence to walk with her head's up high. She's now determined to stay beside the blonde and help her to the smallest things she can contribute to take this company down.

"Good evening, President Kim." A smart looking man in a black suit approached them.

"Good evening, Secretary Choi. I assume Atty. Seo is inside now, right?" Taeyeon spoke calmly in full authority.

"She is indeed inside right at this moment." The man spoke formally. "Follow me, Ms. President. Let's join the fun." Secretary Choi smirked. As he walk in front of the two ladies.

Taeyeon chuckled as she turn her head to Tiffany. The latter look back at her in full seriousness. Seeing this, Taeyeon felt worried. After all, Tiffany's sacrifices in this company is not easy. So to assure her, Taeyeon held her hand then squeeze it gently. Silently telling the brunette to calm down and trust the process.

Tiffany took a deep breath to calm her mind. She smiled at Taeyeon as she squeeze back her hand as gently as Taeyeon did to her awhile ago to assure the blonde that she's fine. Taeyeon stared at her for awhile, not looking to her way as they continue walking. After feeling assured that Tiffany is fine, Taeyeon turn back her focus on the reason why they are here in the first place. And in order to do that, she have to release Tiffany's hand from hers.

Tiffany took a glance to Taeyeon after the blonde released her hand. She look at her then told her in her mind, I trust you.

Secretary Choi open the door for them. Taeyeon walk ahead Tiffany. Inside of the room is Taeyeon's lawyer, Victoria Song and Nichkhun Horvejkul, Song's Publishing Company secretary and lawyer.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Mrs. Byun?"

The couple spoke at the same time. Taeyeon raised her eyebrow before turning around to see a woman wearing an elegant blue dress. Tiffany seems to be confused as she look at the people in front of her. Taeyeon then held her arm and pulled her to stand beside her. Only by then Tiffany realized that someone is standing behind her.