Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past

Seoul Medical Center

"Excuse me? Good Afternoon. May I know where is Dr. Im Yoona's office? I'm her friend." Taeyeon politely greeted the resident she saw at the counter. The resident studied her first before responding. Taeyeon is wearing a simple black shirt and pants paired with black sneakers. The blonde had her hair tied up in a ponytail covered with a cap and a mask covering her face.

"I need to make a call to Dr. Yoona first. Excuse me." The resident pick up the telephone and called the said doctor. Yoona answered the call in a few rings.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Im. I hope I'm not bothering you with anything. But you have a visitor here at the lobby. She's asking for your office. Do you mind if I tell her?"

"What's her name?

"Dr. Im is asking for your name, Ms." She turn to Taeyeon who's standing patiently in front of her.

"Tell her I'm Erika Kim." The blonde simply replied. The resident was taken aback after hearing the name. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

"M-Ms. Erika Kim?!" She spoke in horror. Who would've thought?

"Uhh.. yes?"

"Dr. Im Yoona's office is at the left corner beside the cashier." The resident immediately told her without even waiting for Yoona's approval.

"Thanks! Have a great day." The blonde slightly bowed before turning her heels to Yoona's office.

Now, that's weird. Although Taeyeon is not so surprise that her name as Erika Kim is currently number one for top research on the news recently, not just because of her Mall and some of her other businesses, but because of what she did for Tiffany. Her name and Tiffany's had been the recent topic everywhere in South Korea and even around Asia and Europe. Taeyeon is still not used of how do people act in front of her after they heard her name.

Then maybe, the crowd are just curious of who is Erika Kim. They had always heard her name on the news quite a lot. And so people wanted to see her face and know more information about her. People are so sick of only knowing that she's the owner of most of the successful businesses in Korea and Europe. They wanted to know who's this faceless business tycoon. And how did she managed to keep her profile low.

"Hey. I hope I didn't bother you with my sudden visit." Yoona automatically smiled after seeing her unnie. She stood up to give the blonde a hug.

"You've never bother me, unnie." She smiled. "Erika Kim is so powerful huh? The resident didn't even wait for my approval." She added with a tease.

"Well, you know the drill." The blonde simply replied. Whilst the young woman chuckled.

"I just got off from work. Took a half day today. I'll meet Tiffany later." Taeyeon informed.

"Really? Finally, unnie!" Yoona heaved a sigh of relief after hearing that. The blonde had been avoiding Tiffany for the past two weeks now. Yoona and the others had tried their best to convince their unnie to at least talk to Tiffany about anything else but Taeyeon never made her move. And so they figured that maybe she needed time. Because after all, her past is creeping her up again.

And as for Yuri, Taeyeon let her stay in her unit. Although Taeyeon had to move out, the others are still relive that Taeyeon is still willing to let Yuri stay. It only shows that the blonde do love her best friend and she only needs time to heal and finally accept the truth.

"Here, I bought you some kimbop and japchae." She placed the foods she brought on top of Yoona's desk.

"Oh no, unnie!"