Chapter 7: D-Day

The next morning.

I'll pick you up at 10am. Lunch together while briefing you for the main event later.
Received 8:46am

Tiffany unconsciously smiled after reading Taeyeon's text.

Sure. See you later. xo
Sent 8:47am

Seriously, Tiffany? Must you reply that fast? Geez! And with xo? Ain't I too whipped? Tiffany's scolding herself after reading her own reply to Taeyeon.

The brunette may not admit it to herself but she knows deep down, she's definitely feeling something else for Taeyeon. There's this need inside of her that wanting too see the blonde all the time.

Then maybe, it's because she feels safe everytime the blonde is around. Feeling safe in someone's presence is a different type of intimacy. That feeling of peace and protection is really underrated nowadays. People do dates to escape the loneliness inside of them even if they don't feel safe at all. They just want someone to accompany them. To keep them away from loneliness. But for Tiffany, she wanted to date that someone who makes her feel comfortable and safe like as if there's no problem and obstacles in the world at all.

And it's crazy how she found it on Taeyeon. She has been a fan of Taeyeon since the very beginning of Taeyeon's career. And she must admit that the blonde's talent and attitude are the reason why she has a crush on her before.

Five years ago, Taeyeon's fangirls are turning into gay because of her handsome features. That jawline is what Tiffany like the most. Taeyeon's deamenor is so sexy to even avoid it. And if someone really avoided it, those are the people with no jam. Because how could you not notice someone who has a strong stage presence? The stage is where Taeyeon can portray different emotions. It's so natural that the audience always love to see her standing on the stage.

Once upon a time, five years ago, Taeyeon is the crowd favorite. And being the crowd favorite doesn't just benefit her. Because of her popularity, many jealous people started to look for her weakness and bash her with it. Until the Taeyeon that once recognize by everyone just disappeared. No one knows what happened to her and where she is.

Tiffany sighed in frustration. It could be a better life if people don't bring other people down just because they're jealous and can't do the same thing. Taeyeon doesn't deserve that.

Just on cue, Tiffany's phone rang for an incoming call. It's the person that's been running in her mind. She must've felt that I'm thinking of her.

"I'm at the parking lot. I'll wait you here." Tiffany heard Taeyeon's gentle voice that she likes the most. Who would've thought that she will have this rare opportunity? I'm lucky!

"Hey! You're early. I'm just finishing my make up. Will be done there at 5." Tiffany replied while applying her final touch of make up.

"Wouldn't want my dear princess to wait. Okay, 5 mins. Don't put heavy make up, Fany-ah. You're beautiful even without wearing it. See you later." Tiffany heard Taeyeon's chuckle before the blonde hang up. She didn't even wait for the brunette to answer. Then again, if Taeyeon didn't hang up, what will Tiffany say? That she's loving the way Taeyeon compliment her because she loves Taeyeon now?

And geez! She called me Fany-ah! And fucking hell! She just addressed me as her princess! Help, please! I'm falling deeper.

Tiffany sighed. It is indeed too fast for her to feel something strange and address it as what people call, love.

Tiffany walk down at the parking lot to see Taeyeon leaning on her car with a sunglasses in her eyes. Damn! She's so fine.

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang." Taeyeon greeted with a bow.