Chapter 23: Complete

"Yah! Lee Soon Kyu!" Jessica screamed. She rushed to hug her tight.

"Sica! How come you..." She look at Taeyeon with a teary eyes.

"We've talk about it the other day. I believe her. Sunny, I'm sorry if I was too harsh on you. I didn't know what to believe. Everything's a mess. But now I know the truth. And I'm sorry for accusing you." The blonde apologized sincerely. She misses her too. She was her best friend before Yuri. And she wanted to make up with her like how she made up with the tan.

"Taeyeon-ah." Sunny eagerly hugged the blonde tightly. She's crying but she's happy. All these years, she never thought of something else but to hug her best friend again.

"Yah! Are you crying?" Taeyeon teased her cutely while wipping her tears away.

"I miss you, shorty!" Sunny knock her head.

"Yah! You're shorter than me." The blonde protest.

"Shut up, you both are short." Sooyoung interrupted on the side.

Tiffany pinched her best friend on her waist and whispered, "Can you keep quiet even just an hour?"

"Must you pinch me like that?" Sooyoung whispered back.

"Hey, you're too close." Taeyeon said as she pulled Tiffany to her side.

"Like as if there's a chance that I like your Tiffany. Duh! I have a taste." The tall lady rolled her eyes that received another yet of a pinch from Tiffany.

"Fine for me. 'cause have the rarest taste for a gorgeous rare gem." Taeyeon replied to Sooyoung while staring at the brunette.

Tiffany felt her cheeks reddening by the compliment. She couldn't even look at Taeyeon's eyes. And Tiffany's lips are twitching into a beautiful smile.

"It might be a chaos to have you girls but I'll be glad to be with you for the rest of my life." Taeyeon announced.

"We're finally complete." She continued, looking at the faces of these eight girls.

"It's really a lucky nine." Tiffany agreed.

"I wanna hug all of you." Yuri pouted because she knew she can't. Jessica will kill her in jealousy if she did.

"Then let's do a group hug instead." Sunny suggested. Knowing how much of a possessive an in love woman can be.

"Yah! Don't forget about me!" Hyoyeon said when she saw them starting to gather around. The girls laughed happily as they came closer to her to make her join the hug.

"How are you feeling?" Taeyeon asked her while they are still doing the group hug.

"I'm feeling better now. And thank you girls for visiting me. Sunny, thank you for saving me." Hyoyeon sincerely thanked them. Specially Sunny. She wouldn't know how would everything turn out if Sunny didn't came on the right time. She is probably dead if not because of her.

"No problem, Hyo." Sunny winked. She just done her own check up with her doctor and is walking down the hallway of the hospital when she saw a suspicious act. Mrs. Byun's wrong when is she didn't closed the door while performing the crime causing her to be caught red handed by Sunny.

"Thank you." Taeyeon also thanked her for saving her cousin's life.

"Aww you girls are so sweet." Krystal who came late spoke on the doorway.

"Come here, join us." Taeyeon replied which was received a glare from the brunette beside her. "I mean, the space between Jessica and Yuri is still enough for you to join." Taeyeon nervously chuckled.