Chapter 9: Another Choi

7:30 in the morning.

Yuri carefully closed the main door of Taeyeon's unit. She sneakily walk her way inside. The tan is even bending her body with her feet tiptoed while walking.

"Where have you been the whole night, Ms. Kwon?" Taeyeon spoke from the kitchen.

Yuri cleared her throat awkwardly. She stood up straight then turned her heels to face the blonde.

"Damn! Your ears are really something. How did you managed to hear that? I was so sure that I didn't made a sound. Do you perhaps have an ear like a rabbit?" Yuri commented in a dorky way. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, the blonde scanned her from up and down. Taeyeon then smirked to her friend.

"Wearing the same clothes from yesterday huh?" Taeyeon said with a naughty grin on her face.

"So what, Ms. Kim?" The rolled her eyes to her friend.

"I mean, I don't wanna stick my nose to your own business, but you can tell me what you did on your little journey last night, you know?" Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows repeatedly, teasing the tan with a dirty smirk.

"Yah! You byuntae. What did you eat huh? What's wrong with you early this morning?" Yuri scanned her best friend to see something wrong with her but couldn't find any.

"Oh! Yuri, good morning." Tiffany greeted from the back. Yuri jolted on her feet by the sudden greetings from her behind.

"Oh geez! Tiffany! Are you trying to kill me?" Yuri is breathing heavily as she held her chest.

"You're not easily get startled, Yuri. That's a first." Taeyeon commented from behind.

"Who wouldn't get startle by that? She just came out of nowhere!" Yuri complained.

"But I know why whenever you're easily get startle at times." Taeyeon smirked and said, "When you spent a sleepless night."

"Fine! I didn't sleep last night, happy?" Yuri rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"And what did you do the whole night for not sleeping, Yuri-ah? You don't even have a work last night. Where were you the whole night huh?" Taeyeon smirked annoyingly to her friend.

"I'm at your hotel with my lady of the night." Yuri replied sexily. She let out a faint laugh after remembering how wild she spent the night with that certain girl.

"You have an hotel?" Tiffany cluelessly asked the blonde. The brunette then walk her way near to the kitchen where the blonde is standing and slicing some veggies.

"I do, Fany-ah. Wanna see it?" Taeyeon offered lovingly.

"I would love to." Tiffany replied with an eyesmile.

"So, how was last night, Yuri-ah? Did you summon a genie or did you stuff a chicken?" Taeyeon asked with a naughty smirk. Tiffany on the other hand is left clueless. What's the connection of genie and chicken? This girls are weird.

"I should be the one asking you that, buddy." Yuri emphasize the word buddy as she smirked to her friend.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Taeyeon calmly replied.

"Oh come on! Stop pretending like you don't, Taeyeon-ah. I've known you for how many years now, buddy. Why did Tiffany came out from your room, hair still kinda wet? And why is Tiffany wearing your office attire? Why is she even here this early? Don't tell me you picked her up early this morning while wearing pajamas?" Yuri pointed out with a bigger smirk on her face. "Had a wild night, buddy?" The tan teasingly said. She watched how Tiffany's cheeks reddened. While her blonde friend is still unbothered.