Chapter 24: Huir

At the Prosecutors Office.

Krystal and Seohyun had shown the evidences that they collected including the flash drive that contains the video of Mr. Jung's murder to Mr. Hwang taken by the CCTV. They also showed them the two different Death Certificates that the professionals could easily identify which one is fake and which one is real.

While Krystal and Seohyun are presenting the evidences, Taeyeon and Tiffany are talking directly to the Judge. They are official filing a case against Mr. Jung.

After a couple of minutes talking and looking at the evidences, the Judge instantly decided to make a warrant of arrest for Mr. Jung and Sunmi.

"Well, that's fast." Krystal commented when the four of them are left in the room.

"They have nothing to oppose. Everything we showed them are strong evidences. They are legitimate. Besides, we have you as a witness. If they won't produce a warrant of arrest right this instant, I'll surely go against them." Seohyun fiercely replied.

"Woah! Chill."

"Besides, they all know Taeyeon unnie's status. Her name has been a hot topic on the news. They wouldn't want to be criticize once the public knew that they didn't act immediately despite having a concrete evidence." The young lawyer chuckled.

"Makes sense. I wonder how would they react if that happens." Krystal chuckled back to Seohyun.

"But Seohyun-ah, you're a Prosecutor too right? Why not just you?" Tiffany asked the young lawyer.

"This case is too personal for me, unnie. I'm afraid that I will just mess things up. I'm here to support you anyways. And to be sure to give you a good Prosecutor since I'm working with them, I should know who's the best for this case." Seohyun explained politely. She's scared to break down in court. Taeyeon has such strong impact for her that she would never want anything or anyone to hurt her. In her mind, what if Mr. Jung plead not guilty and continue fighting with them? She wouldn't be able to control herself. So she decided to give the case to someone she know is best.

"Once again, I want to thank you both. Seohyun-ah, you're the best. Thank you for guiding us regarding the laws. And Krystal, thank you." Taeyeon smiled to them. "I know that somehow it's hard for you to do this considering the fact that he is your father. But I wanna thank you for showing up and helping us. You did great." The blonde pat her shoulder gently.

"Thank you, Krystal. Because of you, it's easier to have the justice for my father. It's indeed easier when you showed up. I appreciate everything that you did. And I'll forever be thankful for your unselfish decision." Tiffany's eyes are teary when she hug the woman. It feels like thousands of heavy boxes are lifted on her shoulders. She can finally breathe in relief. Now she's happy because she knew, her father is finally resting peacefully.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm happy to do the right thing. It's my father who put you in this situation and me as a daughter who has the solution, why not give it to you? Instead, I wanna thank you both. Because of you two, I found the courage to sue him regarding the abuses we received from him." Krystal is tearing like Tiffany when she held both of the couple's hands as she talk to them.

"I'm sorry if my father caused you to lose both of your father and your career, Tiffany unnie. And I'm sorry because my father is the reason of your cruel past, Taeyeon unnie. I'm sorry because my father took your freedom to love and to be just who you are." She cried.

Tiffany's tears came down rushing. She pulled the woman and hug her tight. Taeyeon on the other hand is wiping her tears, Krystal is still holding her hand while hugging back Tiffany on the other.