Chapter 14: Trouble

The Hwang Publishing Corps

At that moment, Tiffany did nothing but to hug the blonde. She still can't believe how cruel Taeyeon's past. The blonde was born and grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth. Although she have a more promising future if she took over her father's businesses, she still pursue her dream to be a singer with the woman she thought she'll share her life with forever.

Tiffany can just imagine how regretful Taeyeon was when she didn't listen to her father and still pursue her dreams. Her dreams that caused them to give up everything. Her father's hard work on his entire life just vanished in a split of second in order for him to save his only daughter.

And at the end, although Taeyeon had made a powerful name throughout her career, her agency kicked her out and other agencies didn't accept her to work with them. All of this is because she fell in love with a girl. If only she knew, she should've just helped her father run their businesses. Because in the end, La Casa Del Vana is her only chance left to recover.

"Tiffany, I'm so sorry if I avoided you these past two weeks. I was still so hurt and so mad about what had happened from the past. And knowing that my own best friend is now seeing my ex, the one who is behind my painful cruel past, I just... I don't know. I feel betrayed." The blonde released her hug from the brunette as she talked to her in a much calm manner.

"I understand, Tae. You don't have to apologize. Besides, I never left. I'm here, aren't I?" She held Taeyeon's face lovingly.

"Thank you."

"I love you." Tiffany whispered. Slowly, their heads came closer to each other, closed their eyes at the same time, and Tiffany felt Taeyeon's breath on her lips.

Just a little more...

An inch away and...

"Ahem! I'm hungry ahem!" Taeyeon and Tiffany released each other by reflects. Sooyoung had her head inside and her body behind the door.

"It's already 5pm, folks. I need something to fill my stomach." Sooyoung smirked at them.

"Then go grab that something! Must you interrupt us like that?" Tiffany crossed her arms in annoyance.

"Someone's lips is itchy isn't?" She laughed at her friend who glared at her. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out before closing the door.

Tiffany heard the chuckle from the blonde beside her. She turn her head and glared at her.

"Why so mad?" Taeyeon giggled at her.

"Why so happy?" Tiffany glared.

"Because we've made up?" She cutely replied and smiled sheepishly.

"And how sure you are that we're still fine?"

"Oh! Are we fighting?" Taeyeon pouted with a puppy eyes.

"Yes." Tiffany firmly replied.

"What can I do to make up for it?" The blonde sadly asked the brunette.

"Kiss me." Taeyeon smirked from the reply. She was about to kiss the brunette when a certain tall lady interrupted them again.

"Let's eat!" Sooyoung came rushing with a handful of bags of snacks.

"Oh... Hehe are you going to kiss again?" She awkwardly stood up right in front of the two.

"And you interrupted again." Tiffany emphasized the words she said in annoyance. Taeyeon on the other hand is laughing her ass off. Sooyoung joined her, teasing the brunette.

---

"Have you met her?" A man in his black suit spoke to the woman in front of him.

"Not yet."