Chapter 25: Justice

Minho and Krystal nod at each other before skipping a complete different way. Krystal as usual drove her car while Minho drove his big bike motor. Taeyeon's men are already near the location of Mr. Jung and the Officers.

Minho already informed the Officers that they are on their way to help. At first they didn't let them because it's too dangerous but after a lot of convincing, they finally let them with a heavy heart. They told them that as long as they won't be the reason for Mr. Jung's escape, it's all fine.

On the other hand, Mr. Jung and Sunmi are sitting at the back of his car. He have his two bodyguards in front. One sitting at the passenger seat with a gun on his hand while the other one is busy driving as fast as he can.

"They're near. Drive faster." The man at the passenger seat ordered.

Mr. Jung turn around. He saw bunch of Police vehicles behind them. "Damn it!"

"Where's your other men!?" Sunmi is so nervous. Once they're caught, they will be in jail forever. But if they still go on, they might die.

"I don't know!" Mr. Jung shouted. He angrily took out his phone to call his men.

"Where are you!?"

"On our way, sir."

"Damn it! You're all stupid! Get in here faster!" He hang up angrily.

He fished out his walkie talkie to talk to his other men. "Release the money on top of us when we reached the crowded area." He ordered.

"Copy sir." The men on the helicopter replied.

"What's up with the money?" Sunmi asked.

"The people wouldn't think of anything but to catch the money from above. That way, we can escape. The people will gather on the road and will force the officers to stop chasing us." He replied with a smirk.

---

"I can see them now. There's no other cars around his car." Minho informed the woman.

"He's very clever. Chase him. I'll stop his men to get near him." She said.

"Be careful."

She heard him. But she doesn't care about being careful anymore. She stepped on the gas harshly. She's speeding up, not minding the honks from the cars that she almost hit. If his men are on their way to save him, they wouldn't come behind. They will appear from the corner. However, no matter where she think they will appear, there's nothing.

She's too irritated. And it's making her more thirsty for adrenaline. Now she regret why she didn't drive the other bike that Minho offered. But still, it wouldn't stop her from speeding up.

"There's a chopper!" Minho shouted.

"Keep an eye to Mr. Jung. Their using a chopper to confuse you and divert your attention. No matter what happens, keep an eye on his car." Krystal replied. She's glaring at the road. Her father is too cunning. But unknown to him, she's way more daring than he thought. And she's not scared of his traps and plans against them.

She is sure that it's not just a chopper they have. She knew that something is about to happen and his men will just appear out of nowhere. In an instant, she drifted her car and turned to their direction. If she's correct, she'll be on time to stop his other men.

She held on the steering wheel tightly. Her glare is becoming too scary. She's clenching her jaw, and her heart is beating fast with the adrenaline rush.

She won't let him escape, she will chase him. And she'll make sure that he will remember every single detail of it. He will remember the face of his daughter even on his dreams. She will become his nightmare like how he always visit her on her dreams because of the trauma that he had given her.