Chapter 11: Heart Attack

The Mall of Serenity

Taeyeon is inside of her office, busy working like how she simply spend her days normally. It's like as if she doesn't have a problem at all. Tiffany and their friends are so worried about her to the point of thinking to sent her in Europe for the meantime. But Taeyeon just laughed at them and never even made her move to escape. Her confidence made her unbelievably calm in this situation.

Tiffany once proposed a vacation for the both of them. The brunette told her that she wanted to travel the world with her. Although the blonde knew it was true that Tiffany wanted to travel with her, and she too wanted it, she knew that Tiffany is proposing this vacation because she is afraid of what will happen. Taeyeon turn down the offer in a clever way, telling the brunette that the Hwang Publishing Corps still needs Tiffany's appearance. At first Tiffany argued that Sooyoung is there anyways. But Taeyeon still didn't budge. The blonde even lectured her to never leave her company on a too risky state. Tiffany couldn't do anything with that and just gave in.

"Ms. Kim." Minho greeted the blonde on the phone. Minho's office is outside Taeyeon's office. It's right in front of it.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Although Minho is calling her Ms. Kim formally when it relates to business matters, there's something with the man's tone that Taeyeon recognized really well.

"Ms. Lee is here to see you. She doesn't have an appointment but is very determined to meet you. Would I let her come in?" Minho stated. Taeyeon smirked. She knew it.

Taeyeon once told them that one of these days, one of them will come to see her. And she's not wrong at all. Instead of feeling scared or nervous like how Minho feels now, Taeyeon felt amused. She's calm as usual.

"Ler her in." Taeyeon calmly replied.

"B-but noona."

"Let her, Minho."

"Y-yes, ma'am." The man couldn't do anything but to obey the blonde. He opened the door of Taeyeon's office and for a second, their eyes met. He saw how calm are those eyes. She's really confident. Taeyeon nod at him. He nodded back and heaved a sigh. The man then step aside to let the girl in.

Minho doesn't want to leave them alone inside the office. He's afraid of what the visitor will do to his noona.

"You may leave now. I'm not going to kill your boss." The woman spoke arrogantly and Minho furrowing his brows. Taeyeon chuckled, stealing the attention of the two. She simply nod to Minho as if telling him it's okay. The man hesitated at first but gave in when he saw Taeyeon tilting her head.

Once the door is close, the visitor walk her way near Taeyeon. She sat on a chair in front of Taeyeon's desk and close her legs.

"I can't believe he's actually thinking that I might hurt you." She said in an annoyed manner.

"You can't blame him. He saw how you tricked me and cause me a thousands of pain." Taeyeon simply replied.

"How many times should I tell you that I don't mean it? You are both my friends. My close friends that I treasure a lot. I just thought that doing that would let me keep you both on my side." The woman calmly explained. Taeyeon watched her amusingly. She took note of the girl's new appearance. She now has a wavy brown hair which is tied up in a ponytail.

"Taeyeon, everyone's already on your side and she's alone. That's why I can't leave her. Besides she's my best friend too. How am I supposed to let her be alone? She's not tough as you, Taengoo. She can't bare to be alone." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows with that statement.

"Everyone's on my side because they know that she's wrong. I get it that she's your best friend too and you wanted to be there for her but to tolerate her evil acts and even help her to scheme against me? That's unbelievable, Sunny. What happened to I'm your best friend huh? So you rather hurt me because I don't speak out my pains and I'm used of dealing them alone?" Taeyeon couldn't hide the pain she felt. And seeing this woman in front of her reminded her the horrible pain she felt five years ago.