Chapter 15: Accused

Kim TaeYeon is Kim Erika?

Kim Tae-Yeon, also known as Taeyeon, is a South Korean singer and songwriter under the agency of SM Entertainment. Who wouldn't remember her? Taeyeon was a superstar way back 2016. She started as a singer in the Glee Club of their university and eventually became an official SM trainee after passing audition. She debuted as a solo singer on May 2014. Taeyeon has a soulful voice that can make you cry and feel the emotions of the song she's singing. Her talent had became her way to the peak of her career. She's known all over the world. But for an unknown reason, on November 2016, the K-pop star suddenly vanished with no trace. Rumors spread that she is currently living in Europe with her husband without asking for her agency's permission. Fans are disappointed to her for being unprofessional.

But just this afternoon. A person came to us to tell everybody that Kim TaeYeon is no where in Europe. Kim TaeYeon is just in Seoul! The former K-pop star was seen roaming around the city. She was last seen at the Seoul Medical Center making a commotion to her sudden appearance. The source who had seen her was curios about the commotion. Until a nurse confirmed that Kim TaeYeon is in their hospital.

Everyone, Kim TaeYeon deceived us! She's living under the name of Kim Erika who is the popular no identity business tycoon we featured last week together with Tiffany Hwang who is now the owner of the new Hwang Publishing Corps. What do you think about this news?

Taeyeon's hand rounded into fist. She's furrowing her eyebrows and unconsciously biting her lower lip.

"What do we do, noona? I'm sure that the press and the fans are going to wait for you in front of the mall tomorrow." Minho anxiously stated. He couldn't wait for Taeyeon's call so he rushed to the blonde's house.

"I know. And I already have a plan." Taeyeon calmly replied.

"What about the press, noona?"

"As long as this news is not published on the mainstream media, we don't have to worry anything."

"So, we won't really release a statement?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not yet. I'm sure there's more to come. Let's wait longer." The blonde took a sip on her glass of wine. She raised her eyebrow after noticing the worried faces of the girls. Well, except for Sooyoung's curious face of course.

"But unnie, what if they really have a strong evidence that you are Kim Taeyeon?" Yoona spoke worriedly. She couldn't even take a sip on her glass of sangria. Her attention is focus to Taeyeon.

"Tae, let's move somewhere to Europe. Besides, everybody knows that you're in Europe. That's the only way I can think to stop this issue." Tiffany held the blonde's hand under the table. She's looking at her with so much of love and protectiveness.

"We will not runaway, Fany. Besides, I did nothing wrong. Why are you all so nervous? Minho, girls, please calm down." Taeyeon tour her eyes to each one of them. Seohyun lowered her head, avoiding any eye contact with her unnie.

"If they really have a strong evidence that I'm Kim Taeyeon then so be it. I am Kim Taeyeon anyways. And I have nothing to be scared." The blonde spoke like a King. Every word she said is powerful and if someone tries to go against her, they have no room to live.

---

The next morning.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon!"

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon we miss you!"

"Taeyeon will you be singing again?"

"Taeyeon are you really Erika?"

"Taeyeon!"

Fans are gathering at the second entrance of the mall which they heard from the source, Taeyeon's entrance because it's easier for her to get in her office. The press are also waiting right in front of it. The security guards of the mall did everything they can to calm down the fans and the press but they won't listen.