Chapter 1: Lips on Lips

The Next morning, Tiffany woke up with a terrible headache. She sat up carefully as she held her head in pain. Did she drank a lot last night? Why is her hangover so cruel to her?

"Good that you're awake now." A calm voice was heard. Tiffany's eyes widen as she turned her head to see the blonde woman, the bartender from last night, leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed on her chest.

"What are you doing here?!" Tiffany screamed which she automatically regret as the pain strikes in her head.

"You don't need to shout. See what happened?" The blonde calmly walk to the bedside to get the bottle of water she prepared last night for Tiffany. She sat on the edge of the bed as she attempted to help the brunette.

"I'm fine. Please move a little bit away from me." Tiffany said as she received the bottle of water from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon furrowed her forehead in confusion but did as she was told anyways. She stood up coolly right beside the brunette with her hands inside of her pockets, calmly watching the pretty lady sitting on top of her clean white bed.

"Why are you still there?" Tiffany asked in annoyance. Her head is aching so bad and this bartender is no help at all. She doesn't even have the strength to open the bottled water. What more a strength to argue with this blonde? After all, she still remember how the blonde tried to humiliate her from last night. She knows that they are called bartenders but her mind was a mess for the past few days that caused her to mix things up and mistook the words in her mind. It's just a mistake. How could she be so cruel to Tiffany?

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow when Tiffany scoffed. It seems that the brunette is not aware of her action. Too deep in her thoughts huh?

Tiffany was startled when the bottle of water was swiftly snatched from her hands. She looked up to Taeyeon irritatedly.

"Don't give me that look. I was just trying to help you." The blonde twist the cap of the bottled water before handing it over the annoyed lady.

"Why are you even here? You can leave now. Thank you for bringing me home anyways." Tiffany said. Trying to be polite as long as she can. After all, regardless the blonde's motive, she still helped her. "Here, call me if you need anything. Let's talk some other time." She handed her calling card before carefully laying down the bed with her eyes close in satisfaction.

She nearly dozed off if it just wasn't because of the presence she felt on her side. She tilt her head a little as she peek on her side to see a shadow of someone. And as the shadow becomes clear, her eyes began to get bigger. Taeyeon's lips is in front of her! Nah, it's actually her face. Tiffany just noticed the luscious lips out of all the features. After all, regardless the distance, our eyes easily catches the ones that we loves to see. The apple of our eyes. Tiffany frankly moved back in shock with her right hand on her chest.

"Oh geez!! Why are you so close?! Didn't I told you to get out?!" Tiffany held her chest a little tighter as she felt her heart beating fast.

"I was merely checking if you're still breathing." Taeyeon calmly told her before standing back up.

"Why wouldn't I? Oh no! Did you put drugs on the water?!" Tiffany shouted her accusations.

With her fingers in her ears, Taeyeon dismissed her accusations.

"Excuse me? I'm not that cheap. And could you stop raising your voice? My ears are fragile." The blonde said in an arrogant manner. "I was checking if you're still breathing because I thought, the drink I gave you last night is just kicking up now and you just died."

"The drink?" Tiffany asked, confused.

"You don't even remember?" Taeyeon smirked.

"What? The iced coffee?"