Chapter 8: To The Moon

After seeing the three important people coming out from the room in front of the lobby, the reporters quickly snap their cameras. They followed the three of them until they walk up the stage.

"Good evening, everyone." Minho greeted them with a bow for a start. The reporters greeted back as they bowed back at him.

"Good evening to our lovely directors and honorable businessmen and businesswomen who gladly attended tonight. And of course, good evening to the Song family." Minho charmingly greeted the important personel sitting just in front of the stage below.

"I am Choi Minho, the one and only secretary of The Mall of Serenity owner, Ms. Erika Kim. And I am here tonight in behalf of her. Sadly, Ms. Kim can't make it tonight because of her tight schedule. So please be patient with me." Minho started with a formal tone, but cutely stated the last sentence with a cute gesture. With his action and witty approach, he somehow lowered the tension at the venue.

"So, shall we start?" Minho raised his eyebrows. The people around nodded their heads as an answer.

Minho then pressed the remote in his hand, a PowerPoint presentation came out at the big screen on the stage.

"In this presentation, you will see the previous name of the company and the previous owner and CEO of it." Minho pressed again and it showed the new name of the company.

"You see, from the Song Publishing Company, we are gladly announcing for it's new name, the Hwang Publishing Corps." Minho informed. But a lady from the Song's family interfere.

"How could you do that? You can't just change the company name just like that." The lady angrily stated. She is Victoria's auntie, her mom's sister.

"I was just about to explain but you interfere, Ms. Song. Please be patient." Minho spoke in a kind manner. The reporters and some of the businessmen are whispering about her rude act. Ms. Song felt embarrassed as she sat with a thud on her seat.

Minho pressed the button again then the presentation slide to another page.

"As far as we know, with the assistance of our Attorney Seohyun, of course. A company can change its name either by a special resolution or a permission given in the company's articles of association. And that will be further discuss by our Attorney Seo Ju-Hyun." Minho stated before stepping aside to let Seohyun stand in the middle, he then sat beside Tiffany who is sitting behind Seohyun.

"Good evening, I'm Atty. Seo Ju-Hyun. I've been working as a Corporate Attorney for three executive years under Ms. Erika Kim." Seohyun introduced herself.

Tiffany watched her in amazement. Is this really Seohyun? The Seohyun she met a few days ago is feminine and is a shy lady. But seeing her standing in the middle of the stage right now while just introducing herself is screaming confidence and intelligence.

"There are few good reasons on why would you change your company name. And I listed some of them. First, we wanted to separate ourselves from a particular person, time, and event. Which is obviously the Song family." Seohyun calmly stated with a powerful voice. She has a kind smile on her face as she stared at the Song family.

"Next thing is may sounded private but the public obviously knew about it. We heard that the Horvejkul are still shamelessly hoping to get a partnership in this company where in fact, they had their several chances before but ruined it. Therefore, we want to stop a former partner to find us and still hope for another chance." Seohyun said in a very strict tone. She hated the idea of having the Horvejkul in the company again. They had their chances before. And for Seohyun, that's enough.

Taeyeon is standing casually in the midst of crowd, she's watching silently. But deep down inside of her, she's screaming like a proud mom. Seeing Seohyun and Minho like this is not a new sight for her. She had always seen Minho professionally interacting with Taeyeon's business partners and she's always proud of it. Taeyeon is the happiest everytime she watch this side of Seohyun. It just showed how her donsaeng had grown. And Taeyeon would swear to everyone that this Seohyun's side is just a lion compared to a monster Seohyun in court. Taeyeon is especially proud knowing that these two people learned a lot from her.