Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma

The next day, at the Hwang Publishing Corps.

Tiffany have a huge smile on her face while walking at the hallway of the building. She even greeted the employees too energetically. They figured that their boss had a great day yesterday. And are finally blessed enough to see her happy.

Even Sooyoung is shaking her head in disbelief. How could her friend be this energetic early in the morning?

They are about to step inside Tiffany's office when a man in his middle age block their way.

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang. You look so bright today. May I talk to you?" He said with a smile.

"Do you have an appointment?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow strictly.

"Woah! Chill. It wouldn't take long anyways. I just need to tell Ms. Hwang about something." He said with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry but I have an appointment in five minutes from now. We can just arrange an appointment next time." Tiffany politely turn him down.

"Oh come on. This is interesting." He insisted.

"We're not interested." Sooyoung rudely pushed him aside to let Tiffany walk ahead.

"It's about your father, Tiffany." He said. That stopped the brunette from walking. He smirked.

"Your father, Mr. Hwang didn't die on a normal cardiac arrest. Kim Taeyeon, your lovely Kim Taeyeon killed him." He said like a psycho.

"What did you say?" Tiffany came closer to him.

"You heard me right, Ms. Hwang." He smiled eerily.

"Tiffany, don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's saying." Sooyoung held her best friend's arm.

"And what do you know, Ms. Secretary? Come on, Tiffany. I'm telling you the naked truth now. Don't tell me you're so blinded by the blonde to ignore what I'm saying?" He provoked her more.

"Taeyeon had nothing to do with my father's death." Tiffany spoke in her gritted teeth.

"That's a no no, Tiffany. Taeyeon is a murderer." He smirked.

"She's not a murderer!" The brunette screamed on his face.

Sooyoung held her tight. "Tiffany, keep it low. We're in the office." She reminded.

"Then what's this?" He showed an envelope on his hand with an evil smile.

"Inside of this is the evidence of what I'm talking about, Ms. Hwang. Aren't you confuse of why Taeyeon wasted her time to help you and even bought you millions of dollars of a company? It's because the guilt couldn't make her sleep anymore." He whispered to Tiffany's ear.

Sooyoung couldn't catch everything that he said. She furrowed her eyebrow and pushed him away again.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jung, Ms. Hwang had something more important to do than to listen to your nonsense. So please, leave. Before I call the security." She said, clearly annoyed with the man.

"Fine. Just take this with you. I'm handing you the evidences, Ms. Hwang. Handle it with care. This is the only evidence we have against Kim Taeyeon. Think about it. See it to yourself." He handed her the envelope and turn his back to leave them.

Tiffany stared at the envelope in her hands. She don't know what to do. She's afraid of the contents inside of it. What if he's telling the truth? No, Taeyeon won't do such thing.

"Tiffany. Why are you just staring at that? Throw it away. He's just playing with you." Sooyoung tried to snatch the envelope but Tiffany held it tight.